Arrow Google search rankings

Do you ever find strange search terms you are ranked high on google for?

For example, I was going through Cpanel today and noticed someone found my site by searching for "linux disk space console"

apparenty i am ranked #1 on google for this search term, quite strange, especialy since the word "console" is not listed on the page or in the keywords for the site at all.

FS
      0 Not allowed!

hi
    it may be chance u have a link on another site that point to ur site
      0 Not allowed!

hi
    it may be chance u have a link on another site that point to ur site
      0 Not allowed!

it could be that your site has the most relevant backlinks with console as a keyword out of all sites that are indexed with the longer keyword.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, I have found the same.
      0 Not allowed!

it could also be that Google do not rate pages logically; only a set pattern is followed which may or may not be appropriate for all the cases.
      0 Not allowed!

Sometimes if you have a blog or social media site for user-submitted articles - where readers contribute - just a synonym for a certain word in the comments section will boost your SERP visibility for that word.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FreakySpace View Post
    Do you ever find strange search terms you are ranked high on google for?

For example, I was going through Cpanel today and noticed someone found my site by searching for "linux disk space console"

apparenty i am ranked #1 on google for this search term, quite strange, especialy since the word "console" is not listed on the page or in the keywords for the site at all.

FS
    The wonder of the search engine. The more common the word, The higher CPR Google has on key word the harder it is to get good listings.
      0 Not allowed!

I have had experience of this. Although I can understand where the peculiar search term is coming from I am unsure why it is ranked so highly. But the forum software that I use (forumserver) is a strongly linked keyword to my site and also one of the most searched terms using the search bar on the site.
      0 Not allowed!

I've noticed that as well with certain keywords. Usually the keyword phrase is a lot longer than the words you're trying to it extensively.
      0 Not allowed!

I have never had this problem yet ... in fact, I am still trying to get the keywords I want ranked up towards the top of google. I would just smile and call it good fortune.
      0 Not allowed!

Greetings,

Yes it will happens with the keyword which is regarding from your site or cpanel of your it index by the Google or some people who see the hosting regrading to this word and it is only available in your site or any other software it will co- related with your site and index your site to that keyword.And that is benefit for you
      0 Not allowed!

It is not necessary that all keywords from which traffic come to our website, should be within the website content.

a website can rank for those keywords with off page SEO also.
      0 Not allowed!