Which Dedicated Hosts offer 24/7 Toll Free On site Support?

...besides LiquidWeb as I already know they do.

Probably almost every "fully managed" provider...

Unmanaged and/or minimally managed is another story...and it all depends on what level of "support" you are referring to...
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET
    Probably almost every "fully managed" provider...

...such as? I guess you guys...anyone else?

look around for fully managed servers, try looking in the offers section on here, theres plenty of them :-)

I dont think you have to be a fully managed provider to offer 24/7/365 onsite support , Any company that is running a large amount of servers would likely have this.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

I tried searching but, honestly, I havent found many. Most have a Toll Free Number but you can only call during certain times, or theres a charge per hour fee of tech support, etc.

Im talking about tech support. When a server goes does, you can speak to a live person 3 am in the morning type deal.

<< Im talking about tech support. When a server goes does, you can speak to a live person 3 am in the morning type deal. >>

Right, but speaking to someone about a reboot or failed hard drive is different than speaking to someone about why your apache processes are maxing out. Almost all dedicated server companies willl take the reboot/failed hardware calls, but the latter issue most likely only fully managed providers/server will...

...so we need more detail on what you are looking for as far as "support" in order to provide recommendations...

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors