Looking for Reliable Hosting

I am looking for a reliable virtual hosting account, anywhere outside of Texas. Europe would be fine too.

I have been using Dedicated Servers for the last 6 years and have gotten quite out of touch with the Virtual Hosting Market. I just need a mirror in case something happens with my servers in Texas.

I been going through the Web Hosting Forum and the Shared Hosting Sales Forum but in Web Hosting Forum, I hardly see any good reviews and in the Sales Forum, there are so many new names to new posts with virtually no reply too.

So I am not too sure who is good nowadays. I don't need anything fancy since it would be basically all static.

Thanks. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

you could get another provider based in texas, just in a different datacentre maybe.

who are you currently hosted with? I see is currently with theplanet ( Server matrix have 4 datacentres, so going with a host who has servers with them, you could ask to be hosted in a datacentre of theirs thats different to the one your currently hosted in.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

What are your needs in space and bandwidth?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Yup, I currently got a server in DLLSTX 2 and another one in DLLSTX 4. Basically, I've already mirrored the site between the two servers.

As for Space, I would probably need about 300mb or so and bandwidth something within the 10 to 20gb should be more than enough. It would be a backup just in case my servers in The Planet goes down so it can do a switch over. Other than that, it would probably not be used.

So far I have not experience any downtime with The Planet for the past year or so but I just want to be careful.

Come to think of it, maybe something in Europe might be nice so I could cater for the european customer base.
    Last edited by eddy2099; 09-05-2006 at 08:47 PM. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

No worries. Not that I don't trust The Planet, I've two servers there so that should speak something about that. I just do not need another mirror in the same company. Sorry about that.

If you have servers in Malaysia, I might be interested - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Thank you very much. I will check them out. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

best regards,
    loon Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by webhostforasp
    which one you recommend better?
    I'd reccomend: