* $59/month 2.8Ghz 160GB 10Mbps Unmetered FREE CP (NEW NETWORK MORE IPS!)

We're pleased to announce that, our new IP network setup is completed and we're ready to take new orders. We've stopped taking orders for 3 months as we've been working hard to setup our new IP network and getting all of our server IP addresses re-numbered. New and exist servers has been upgraded to dedicated private VLAN free of charge.

Today we've 6 servers in stock (1 x Pentium 4, 5 x Celeron) and ready to be setup within 2 hours of payment, as usual our stock are limited and you know they are HOT and usually sold out quickly, so act fast before they're gone!

:: More Info ::
    Offering best pricing dedicated servers located in Hong Kong.

Pacific Internet currently direct connected to Hong Kong Internet Exchange (2000Mbps), MCI - UUNet (100Mbps), Reach (100Mbps), NTT/Verio (150Mbps), T-System - Dutch Telecom (100Mbps), HGC (80Mbps), Pacific Internet Singapore (50Mbps), China Motion (80Mbps) as well as many direct peers to Asia ISP.

Network Map

:: Network ::
    There's no doubt the network is one of the best in Asia and has one of the most connectivities to other ISP's, the connection to the US, China and Asia are excellent.

Our new network is currently carried by Pacific Internet through our Cisco Layer3 Routing Switch. All of our routers, switches are Cisco and have QoS setup, unlike most of providers in Hong Kong that uses home-use router/switch in datacenter.

Recently, we've hired two CCNP network professional, who used to work in major ISP in Hong Kong and USA,

:: Dedicated Private VLAN ::
    We've allocated our IPs directly from IP registrar instead of from colo/bandwidth upstream, while most (if not all) of Hong Kong providers are taking their IPs from colo/bandwidth provider and sharing 1 VLAN per 50-150 servers (believe it or not, they provide only 1 to 2 IP per server and sharing all IPs within the class C with other users, so 1 server can screw up the whole network by adding the other IP within the same class C, or doing broadcast spams to case downtime to the other servers).

:: Support ::
    We offer 24/7 emergency phone support to exist customers in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, so you can rest assure that you'll be taken care of in case of any problem that may occur by our well trained staff.

:: Control Panels ::
    We've managed to get CPanel and DirectAdmin into our network and we're able to offer them at the "Cheapest it can be found in Asia" pricing, we’ve spent a long time to discuss with our vendor, and we decided to pay back the success to our exist customers as well as new customers we'll sell them at a great pricing listed below.

:: Free DirectAdmin ::
    For a LIMITED time, we're offering DirectAdmin FREE OF CHARGE, you'll be free to use of the DA license free of charge as long as you keep the server with us.
    ** Please send us an email ( sales [at] hostfresh.com )to request for a coupon.

:: 2 hours setup ::
    We've 5 Celeron servers and 1 Pentium 4 servers online, server info will be sent to your email within 2 hours of payment during business hours.

HK2SLD-CD281-10
    Intel Celeron D 336 2.8GHz (Intel EM64T Ready!)
    512MB DDR400 RAM
    80GB, 7200RPM, SATA Hard Disk Drive with 8MB Cache (FREE upgrade to 160GB!)
    10Mbps unmetered quality bandwidth
    1 FREE monitoring service
    5 Static IP Addresses (2 usable)
    Dedicated Private VLAN per server
    99.9% Network Uptime SLA
    Centos 4.3

$59/Month $30/setup - Month to Month Payment – FREE DIRECTADMIN (Limited Time)!
    Free setup for Quarterly Payment
    Contact us at sales [at] hostfresh.com if you'd like to order!

HK2SLD-P301-10
    Intel Pentium 4 631 3Ghz 2MB cache (Intel EM64T Ready!)
    512MB DDR400 RAM (FREE UPGRADE TO 1GB OF RAM! NEW AND HOT!)
    80GB, 7200RPM, SATA Hard Disk Drive with 8MB Cache (FREE upgrade to 160GB!)
    10Mbps unmetered quality bandwidth
    1 FREE monitoring service
    5 Static IP Addresses (2 usable)
    Dedicated Private VLAN per server
    99.9% Network Uptime SLA
    Centos 4.3

$79/Month $30/setup - Month to Month Payment – FREE DIRECTADMIN (Limited Time)!
    Free setup for Quarterly Payment
    Contact us at sales [at] hostfresh.com if you'd like to order!

Please PM or Email us to request a download test.

Control Panel:
    CPanel License $29/month (Cheapest in Asia you can find!)
    DirectAdmin is currently FREE (Limited Time)!

Upgrades:
    Additional 512MB RAM - $12/month or $59/one-time
    Additional 1024MB RAM - $18/month or $119/one-time
    Additional 160GB HDD - $25/month or $99/one-time

Our standard server isn't what you're looking for? We can build tailor made server for you!
    Contact us at sales [at] hostfresh.com and the quote will be available within 24 hours.

If you have any questions or would like to sign up, feel free to email us at sales [at] hostfresh.com or post here to request for the coupon and order URL, thanks!

Cheers!

TEST IP and file Please
    from
    kamran iqbal
    404_Error, Signature Not Found

Quote Originally Posted by visualfast
    TEST IP and file Please
    from
    kamran iqbal
    Hello Kamran,

Please email us at sales [at] hostfresh.com for test IP and test file link.

Thank you very much for your interest!

Best Regards,
    Bill

Very impressed!

My initial query was responded to within 2 minutes.
    I bought a server based on this phenomenal response time; and it was setup within an hour.

I've waited longer for fast food!!!!

Keep up the good work.

James

HK2SLD-P301-10
    Intel Pentium 4 631 3Ghz 2MB cache (Intel EM64T Ready!)
    512MB DDR400 RAM (FREE UPGRADE TO 1GB OF RAM! NEW AND HOT!)
    What is the maximum amount of RAM that can be installed on this server?

In your estimate what kind of sustained bandwidth could be maintained between these boxes and 1) India 2) Japan 3) PRC ? Do you have any diagrams available of the topology and the number of clients you will have hooked up at full capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by jammyd
    Very impressed!

My initial query was responded to within 2 minutes.
    I bought a server based on this phenomenal response time; and it was setup within an hour.

I've waited longer for fast food!!!!

Keep up the good work.

James
    James,

Thank you very much for your order, glad you're happy with our setup time.

Best Regards,
    Bill

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mivo
    What is the maximum amount of RAM that can be installed on this server?
    Mivo,

The maxium is 2GB for Celeron/Pentium 4/Pentium D servers, if you need a more powerful server, you can email us at sales [at] hostfresh.com to request for a quote.

Best Regards,
    Bill

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wormy
    In your estimate what kind of sustained bandwidth could be maintained between these boxes and 1) India 2) Japan 3) PRC ? Do you have any diagrams available of the topology and the number of clients you will have hooked up at full capacity?
    Wormy,

The boxes should be able to push 10Mbps with ease, from the testing we've done for a single connection, we can get around 5Mbps to India and 20Mbps to Japan and over 40Mbps to PRC, depending on the route. We don't have any diagram available.

If you need a test, email us at sales [at] hostfresh.com and you may ask your customers to test it.

Best Regards,
    Bill

Update: We've got 2 Celeron's left.

This may sound like a dumb question but since this server is in Hong Kong there isnt any specific rules for content, such as proxy sites correct?

Hello,

We don't have rules against Proxy, as long as it's legal and does not attract ddos.

Best Regards,
    Bill

Hi ,

Just want to say it looks like that they have a VERY good customer service .. i havnt get the server yet but i have asked too many questions and i get my answers in max 10mins for each ... it takes you a longer time to wait for a Pizza delievery lool ...

looking to get the server soon ,
    Navid

Quote Originally Posted by Navid1
    Hi ,

Just want to say it looks like that they have a VERY good customer service .. i havnt get the server yet but i have asked too many questions and i get my answers in max 10mins for each ... it takes you a longer time to wait for a Pizza delievery lool ...

looking to get the server soon ,
    Navid
    Navid,

Thank you very much, and look forward to get your order.

Regards,
    Bill

Please PM me IP to test speed connection

Quote Originally Posted by amal
    Please PM me IP to test speed connection
    Can you email us at sales [at] hostfresh.com to request for the IP test, thanks!

- Bill

ordered the celeron .. waiting for delivery :-)