Signature Rules Question

May not contain any pricing, plan, sales, etc. details.
    Is the word "free" considered as pricing?
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad4
    Is the word "free" considered as pricing?
    Yes.

(After counting characters, it appears my reply did not meet the minimum number of chars required to post. Therefore I need to type some extra fluff here so that I can post the little I wanted to say up there. Thank you for your cooperation. And have a nice day.)
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

(After counting characters, it appears my reply did not meet the minimum number of chars required to post. Therefore I need to type some extra fluff here so that I can post the little I wanted to say up there. Thank you for your cooperation. And have a nice day.)

I love that. Do you have that readily available or do you have type it in each time you do a short post?

Now you say no to the use of FREE but I have seen several members use FREE when mentioning in their sig - FREE CPanel Site Move. Is this legit?

(not trying to be difficult or a stickler about this but I just wanted to make sure clarification is provided instead of just saying Free is not excepted. )

Quote Originally Posted by jerett

I love that. Do you have that readily available or do you have type it in each time you do a short post?
    I have it in my KeyText. So, I just ctrl+right mouse click and choose it.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Pretty fancy. Thanks SwR for the hit up on that.