calpop is shammer. Stop My server and command i pay money to them.

calpop is shammer. Stop My server and command i pay money to them.

First, I am a dedicated server reseller, I bought about 5 servers from calpop, When My customer used their servers 1-3 months, my customer don't want continue server, so i canceled server use help.calpop.com to make a billing ticket.
    But not any response about my ticket.I think this is their style.

I have canceled 3 servers from their. they don't dispose also.

Now I have 2 server at their company.

the other day ago, I have a server at term, i paid money for this server, not any demurrer for my money.

But 1 week ago, one of my server be stop by them, I ask them, thy said I must pay $589 to them, or else I can't set my server up online. I need they give back my server's date, they decline!

I don't know what's $589 they need. but they only give me a unintelligible Invoice.
    I don't understand, All my old server I have canceled, they don't pay attention to my cancel ticket. Now they need me to pay them.

I feeled very helpless. They are shammer?

I've heard other stories about problems canceling servers there but I don't remember the details.

Unfortunately you're at their mercy. It's probably going to cost you that money to get your server back online, even though it shouldn't (if that's the case).

When you submit a ticket to them don't you get a response via automated email? if you submit a ticket and don't get any sort of confirmation it's sort of your fault this happened. I know it's crappy because you did try to cancel, but you should have followed up if you didn't get confirmation.

If you DID get it, forward those confirmations back to them and show them. including ticket numbers or whatever.

If they don't agree you'll probably have to pay if you want your data. I'd pay and immediately leave. but that's just me.

Sorry, I don't want to pay money for this mistake they made.

I make a cancel ticket , and I choice billing category for ticket.

1 server only $150, but they need i pay $589 to them, I don't know if it worth while to pay.

You lose your reseller advantage when you have all your servers in one account, I would suggest that if you are not getting any special discounts to have them in seperate accounts.

I have $6 discounts..........
    sigh.....

It's always a question of if you have followed calpop's rules, if you have and you can prove it I am sure they would gladly fix this issue, if not then you would be responsible for paying what you owe them, I am sure they have those rules on their site.

Did you call them.
    They said email or call them so if email didn't work then you should've called them.
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net / http://www.dots.ws

My english is very poor.
    I think USA company all credible.
    But I think i make a big mistake.

Oh I see, one of those unwritten rules, I think they are trying to dick you out of your money in more ways than one.

Now, they said they will close my all server, and sale hard driver to me.
    I just renew 1 server, I don't know what's their conscience!!!

They are nobbler

Now when i write email to them, they don't replay. or they only said:

I need payment!

SO ridiculous personnel, SO ridiculous company.

They want the $589 because they didnt cancel the servers, and so its cost them to keep them there for another month, as a result of their poor 7 day response, you are left too foot the bill. Welcome to the world of server reselling.
    █ Tech-Hosts
    https://www.tech-hosts.co.uk
    █ UK Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers