PanelGeeks Hiring - Monitor Monkey's and General Admin

PanelGeeks is a new venture by Rack911 to split the company up. PanelGeeks will serve as the recurrent monthly management part of the company, will have one plan thats all. Include monitoring, troubleshooting, etc.

As we are starting we need some employee's. Payment will be a per issue currently as we need to get some clients first which should not be a problem and we expect to grow fast. If growth is as we expect, you could easily see you as a full employee with a regular salary in the (30-42k+) range for admins and you never have to leave your chair :-D.

So here is what I need:

2x Monitor Monkeys

What you do?

-Basically you will sit infront of your computer and wait for a ticket from our monitoring system to say, something is down. if something is found down you login and restart the service or attempt basic administrative work to bring it back if you cant you forward the ticket to a higher level admin.

Easy work right?

1x System Admin

What you do?

-You reply to support inquiries which may be software installation, php recompiles, security updates, troubleshooting, etc.

Keep in mind everything is control panel based so there really is not "alot" of work

What I need from you:

Name
    Resume
    Hours you can work

to [email protected]

If you pm or post you will be ignored and lose your change for a position.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Also looking for a php coder.
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

I do not know why a management/support firm would contact me. but to make it clear i do not want management / support companys I want individuals.

I emailed an application to you, when will you be looking at the resumes and contacting applicants, if you don't mind my asking?

I've also sent you a mail but didn't received any reply.

Guys, you need to realize, when you send in an app for a job to companies they dont respond right away.

I am looking though the applications currently.