Web hosts with fastest setup time and 99.9%

Can anybody recommend any reseller plans with 99.9% uptime and fastest set up time. Preferrably instant set up, but if it takes few hours it'll be ok as long as they're reliable web hosting provider.

Hi there,

Have you done a search on this? Unfortunately we may not give any recommendations, so I suggest you either take a look at the offers section or try out the "find a host" option of this site.

There are plenty of hosts who offer what you need, so it shouldn't be hard to find one that you like. be sure to contact them first though and ask them details before you sign up
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

I tried submitting 'find a host' request and led to a thank you page telling only up to 8 featured host providers will respond? I don't understand, how about those who don't have 'featured' status. I don't need the big guys, after years of hosting with various providers, i figured the best one could most probably the smaller host providers.

is it prohibited to give recommendation here? I'm just asking for advice... Well never mind, I'll try looking in the web hosting offers section.

You probably clicked on the "host quote" feature. Try clicking the kind of account you are looking for instead or as you said, just check out the offers section.

That's right, unfortunately we are not allowed to give any recommendations on hosts. I'm sorry but that are the rules.

Good luck in your search!
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

I tried submitting 'find a host' request and led to a thank you page telling only up to 8 featured host providers will respond?
    The find a host system here is actually Hostvoice.com, and that's simply how the system works. You submit your request and you get 8 offers. The system is designed that way to keep things fair for the hosts, as they are paying for each lead they receive.

is it prohibited to give recommendation here?
    You most certainly may receive and ask for hosting recommendations here. Members may not recommend companies if they don't have first hand experience with them, and they may not "recommend" themselves.

Can anybody recommend any reseller plans
    Thread moved to the Reseller Hosting forum.

Hello kyun,

Can anybody recommend any reseller plans with 99.9% uptime and fastest set up time. Preferrably instant set up, but if it takes few hours it'll be ok as long as they're reliable web hosting provider.
    I am not sure you would want to be with a company that offers instant activation. Theres alot of fraud out there not too mention alot of spammers, etc. I think you would prefer to be with a company that checks all of their signups and ensures legitimate clientelle without known spamming activity , etc...

True 99.9% is harder to find then it really should be, however, it does exist - many hosts will have their 3rd party uptime stats published on their sites.

Finally, what kind of solution are you looking for - Linux, Windows or both? any particular control panel, or is that not important.

Hi

Some good points by Cartika, in what OS are you looking for also

- What country would you prefer the datacentre located
    - What budget do you have for your reseller project

in reference to instant activation, you may get it, you may not, Some billing systems will have a API to auto create your account depending on your fraud score rating. E.g. IP to credit card address checks.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Hey Cyberhost,

in reference to instant activation, you may get it, you may not, Some billing systems will have a API to auto create your account depending on your fraud score rating. E.g. IP to credit card address checks.
    Man, I cannot tell you how many things our API checks on signup:

- billing country IP matches physical IP
    - whether a proxy server was used
    - which ISP was used and how far the user is from that ISP and how far that user is from the billing zip/postal of the credit card holder
    - phone number of billing address within zip/postal of billing address for credit card
    - Free email address used - if not free does whois info of domain match on email or on domain
    - known fraudulent email or billing info
    - etc,etc,etc

So, our system takes all of these values and spits out a number from 0-10 (with 0 having the lowest probability for fraud and 10 having the highest).

Typically, anything below 2.00 turns out to be a legitimate order - and we could choose to activate automatically if we wanted to - however, I cannot tell you the number of fraudulent orders we catch every month with scores of 0-2.0.

Anyway, all I am trying to say is be very careful with this - because scammers are getting smarter - and the bank doesnt care if you have an advanced fraud filter - heck - you can even be paying them for the service - but, if you process too many fraudulent orders, you will lose your merchant account - manually verifying orders have kept our total fraud numbers really really low - with only a few slipping through over the years..

Anyway - this post is nothing more then informational and hopefully some hosts can use this information to help themselves either now or moving forward...

Indeed its rather ridiculous the amount of fraud going on these days, especially with adwords, hopefully by doing things like you mention above we can deter these individuals from even trying to signup.
    Linux VPS Hosting
    Fully Managed VPS, Dedicated And Reseller Solutions.
    Host Unlimited Domains

Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    Hey Cyberhost,

- which ISP was used and how far the user is from that ISP and how far that user is from the billing zip/postal of the credit card holder
    - phone number of billing address within zip/postal of billing address for credit card
    - Free email address used - if not free does whois info of domain match on email or on domain
    - etc,etc,etc

So, our system takes all of these values and spits out a number from 0-10 (with 0 having the lowest probability for fraud and 10 having the highest).

Typically, anything below 2.00 turns out to be a legitimate order - and we could choose to activate automatically if we wanted to - however, I cannot tell you the number of fraudulent orders we catch every month with scores of 0-2.0.

Anyway, all I am trying to say is be very careful with this - because scammers are getting smarter - and the bank doesnt care if you have an advanced fraud filter - heck - you can even be paying them for the service - but, if you process too many fraudulent orders, you will lose your merchant account - manually verifying orders have kept our total fraud numbers really really low - with only a few slipping through over the years..

Anyway - this post is nothing more then informational and hopefully some hosts can use this information to help themselves either now or moving forward...

MaxMind? We use maxmind and it does all that..

We used to have instant activation, but then with the amount of fraud, we stopped it years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by onthespot
    Indeed its rather ridiculous the amount of fraud going on these days, especially with adwords, hopefully by doing things like you mention above we can deter these individuals from even trying to signup.
    Indeed it is.

Kyun, is it really important for instant set up? A lot of hosts will do it in 24 hours or less for you
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    Hey Cyberhost,

- etc,etc,etc

Fraudguardian does the same, is that what you use?

I would have to agree with CartikaHosting, instant automatic activations are trouble. Web host should verify each order manually, automatic activations is just asking for trouble and a bunch of fraudulent orders.

Try searching on www.hostsearch.com or www.findmyhosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Fraudguardian does the same, is that what you use?
    CartikaHosting is referring to, I assume, the H-Sphere system. A little buggy every so often, but it generally does a good job. Maxmind is much better overall but then again fraud detection is their primary focus.[/QUOTE]

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network.

Make sure you do some research on other hosts to see if you can get a better deal and they are not overcharging you but the other thing is you get what you pay for rememver that

I had my reseller set up within minutes and have never had any downtime:

www.megabytehosting.com

Not worth the agrivation of loosing your merchant account. I would always recommend taking a few minutes longer to verify each order before making it active.
    http://www.compunetcentral.com
    CompuNet Communications, Inc. - Reliable, Professional Web Hosting Solutions.
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover & PayPal accepted!
    Web Hosting, Resellers and Dedicated Servers with 24/7 Support