MySQL Usage Problem

I'm using a VPS,

Now my MySQL usage is vey high (Also CPU usage is high), because I'm using Voodo chat system.
    What can I do for increasing MySQL usage...

I increased max_connections but its not the solution.

Problem is based on MySQL server usage % and CPU usage %.

Pls tell me what is the best server for me.

Also let me know the best place for hosting my web site...

I'm looking around 50 - 100 US$ web server.

Have you tried optimizing mysql yet?
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

How many users do you have? I guess it does not scale that much on a single server. Maybe you can try and switch data storage engine to file instead of mysql.
    -Mr Bister

If you are asking about my.cnf file, answer is Yes, I increased max_connections to 200

Or tell me your answer for MySQL optimizing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister
    How many users do you have? I guess it does not scale that much on a single server. Maybe you can try and switch data storage engine to file instead of mysql.
    But File Storage engine will increase apache load ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister
    Also do u know how to get MySQL data into a file storage engine in Voodo, I've tried it but MySQL using tables, and file engine is not using tables...

How can I convert current database to a file engine ?.

udayanet : Pretty much any server in the budget range is generally better than what you have now. MySQL optimisation is more complicated than just increasing the max connections. The chat system you're using, visit their website - see if they have any performance tweaking options mentioned on their site. However, failing that, you should should post here the following :

The ram you are allowed on the VPS.
    The CPU limit you've been given.
    If you use MySQL 4.x / 5.x

Also the output of the following :
    free -m
    top -c
    and paste in whatever you can copy from the SSH screen.
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

In that price range you'll be able to get a very good server (single cpu). 200 connections is not that much for a good dedicated server but for VPS is very well may be...
    Professional Streaming services - http://www.tulix.com - info at tulix.com
    Double optimized - AS36820) network, best for live streaming/VoIP/gaming
    The best quality network - AS7219