So plz tell me the best hosting .

Thanks for your time !

Quote Originally Posted by niitpro
    I can pay <$10 for the webhost with php and mysql
    I have 5 domain want to add to hosting
    and about 15GB free picture want to store

So plz tell me the best hosting .

Thanks for your time !
    You wont get 15GB for under $10 a month.

I'd be looking at upgrading your budget.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

Welcome to WHT. For your budget it would be very hard to find a host that can properly suit your needs. If your budget was around 15$ per month you may be able to find something. Any possibility of raising your budget?
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

You can find many hosts that offer the space you need for less $10/ month. However, if you plan on using the space, then you need to raise your budget.

Man, I bet that really confused him....
    Last edited by xxkylexx; 09-05-2006 at 01:30 AM.

I also think it is impossible to find such host for less then 10$, unless they are overselling but this is diffrent story.

I agree, it's going to be quite impossible to find what you are looking for at that price. Mind you, you might find hosts who will offere you just that, but as has been said, they are probably overselling and you will not get a stable account.
    As always, you get what you pay for
    I also suggest you up your budget a bit and take it from there.
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

Before buying what you're after, read a bit about it, straight from a host's mouth. At least you'll now know what you're worth to that company if you're actually using that much.

http://blog.dreamhost.com/2006/05/18...t-overselling/

That's a pretty cool article!

Granted, just about every host oversells to a cretain degree. As it says in that article, it would be stupid not to.
    But... what I was referring to are the people who oversell to such a degree that it causes problems and they actually DO run out of resources because of this. It's not entirely uncommon to happen with some hosts and you need to be aware of this.
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

yeah you wont get 15 gb for $10 and if someone did offer you that for that price there would be a catch. Meaning once you started using lots of bandwidth you may find yourself suspended. For 15gb and 5 domains you are looking at a range of $35 and up/ $35 being the real cheap, probably wont find one for that./ Use the host search feature here and see what you can come up with.
    Remember you get what you pay for.

I agree, it's going to be quite impossible to find what you are looking for at that price. Mind you, you might find hosts who will offere you just that, but as has been said, they are probably overselling and you will not get a stable account.
    As always, you get what you pay for
    I also suggest you up your budget a bit and take it from there.
    he, yeah my main site evolution-security , it has went through about 3 domain changes since then , we have about 10 gb space filled up and use around 100 gb bandwidth a month. I went through a few of them oversellers that advertise that type for cheap prices but when you start using it they will sure as heck find a way to cancel you. I guess they dont expect people to use that much. Thats why I had to get my own server.

Here are some example suspension excuses I have hard from overselling hosts:

Resource abuse ( averaged only 2000-3000 page views a day using around 3-4 gb transfer)

Copywrited material (trialware and freeware, when I tried to argue this point they said I must provide in writing permission from the author or company to have their shareware/freeware for download and pointed to their terms which says no copywrited material what so ever) Lots of oversellers and "unlimited" hosting places use this clause to suspend you if your disk usage goes to high. they canfind any copywrited material and do it. I say some even would do it on gpl copywrite, no joke.

Having IRC related material (pjirc chat gateway)

The list goes on. Its much better being your own host or finding a real host. When finding a real host Price does matter meaning if its too cheap to be true it is.
    Last edited by jon-f; 09-05-2006 at 05:09 AM.

That is going to be a hard thing to do to find so much for so little. You really should consider about changing your budget.

I to would suggest changing your budget, you get what you pay for.

Far to much overselling going on.
    MK Hosting - Reliable Affordable UK Hosting Since 2005
    www.mkhosting.co.uk
    Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - Dedicated Servers - VPS - Colocation - IT Services

Your request of hosting plan will be hard to fit into the budget you set not to mention if you did find someone with that would you really trust the reliability of that.
    Cyberdyne Systems
    Reliable Linux Web Hosting and Design Services
    http://www.cyberdyne-systems.ca

No harm intended please, but I would really like to know where you came up with your budget as it pertains to your requirements?

It seems there are tons of people looking for huge accounts on shoe-string budgets. They have to be seeing somthing out there that leads them to believe there are quality hosts at these prices?

We offer low cost plans, but the disk space and bandwidth are well within reason and not even close to the beastly plans people seek out.

If I was shopping for a new Porshe, I would never take 100.00 to the dealership saying that was my budget, unless I had actually seen it advertised and tested at that price.

Again, i am not trying to single out any one person, I just wonder where they get thier numbers from when budgeting.
    InfTek Hosting
    Shared and Dedicated Kerio MailServer Solutions
    http://www.inftekhosting.com