Helm Windows Reseller

Hi,

I planing to offer Windows Hosting package to my client, I just make some research about the control panel and the features. So can anyone point me any good Hoting Company that offer the folowing sepecification for Windows Hosting and the most important they have very good support since now I only familiar with Linux Hosting.
    The Specification :

Price : USD 20-30
    Space : 1-5 GB
    Database : Ms Acces, MS SQL, MySQL, ODBC
    Support ASP,ASP.NET, Cold Fusion (optional), PHP as well
    Bandwidth : 30-100 GB
    Control Panel : Helm
    Private Nameserver : yes with at least 2 IP's
    Free antivirus ,Antispam software
    Unlimited Host Domain
    Unlimited Email Account
    Unlimited DB

Maybe this that I can think right now, I open to any suggestion.

TQ
    ---
    Jai

Try HostingFest.com
    No Signature Required

Hello xisnet, you could look for an hsphere provider and offer and manage both unix and windows from a central location.

However, for helm (which is a certainly a good windows solution), you may want to take a look cyberhostpro.

Hope this helps..
    Last edited by SSHocker; 09-05-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Any other suggestion? because I don't know any hosting company that offered Windows Hosting so I need at least 4-5 host with good reputation as well as excellent support.

Hello,

Do you require US or UK based hosting?

I prefer US based datacenter and probably with local technical support to guarantee their support level.

TQ

Quote Originally Posted by xisnet
    I prefer US based datacenter and probably with local technical support to guarantee their support level.

TQ
    I honestly don't see what the difference is between someone that's local to the datacenter and someone who's not, as far as a support role since most companies are just leasing servers from other, bigger operations that do have on-site support (or have KVM/IP or IPMI access to the servers).

Now, that's not to say that all companies do that (some actually do own their own hardware), but I don't see what the difference is between a local tech and someone who's remote - as long as the skill level of the individuals are proficient enough, I don't see a problem with where they are based.

In fact, I would be surprised if there were any companies (shared/reseller hosting) that actually had local support anymore (as far as local to the datacenter) (with the exception of those companies that have their own hardware colo'd in a facility).

In the age of serial console/IPMI/KVM over IP and other out of band management tools - physical proximity to the datacenter is almost never needed (unless a hardware swap is needed) anymore. In fact, this allows owners who are based in the UK to remotely manage their US servers in the event of critical (non-hardware) failiure.

In short, IMHO, physical proximity to the datacenter != better service than someone who's remote.

Just my $0.02 cents.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

i think gazzin would fit in your requirement as well... but have been reading lot of complaints tho.

Hi,

I planing to offer Windows Hosting package to my client, I just make some research about the control panel and the features. So can anyone point me any good Hoting Company that offer the folowing sepecification for Windows Hosting and the most important they have very good support since now I only familiar with Linux Hosting.
    The Specification :

Price : USD 20-30
    Space : 1-5 GB
    Database : Ms Acces, MS SQL, MySQL, ODBC
    Support ASP,ASP.NET, Cold Fusion (optional), PHP as well
    Bandwidth : 30-100 GB
    Free antivirus ,Antispam software
    Unlimited Host Domain
    Unlimited Email Account
    Unlimited DB

Maybe this that I can think right now, I open to any suggestion.

TQ
    ---
    Jai
    Sorry but I don't think that you will find any reliable Windows Hosting provider with Unlimited Domains.
    Real Value Hosting - Every day hosting solutions since 2003
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS Dedicated Servers True 24 x 7 x 365 Support

Yes, I agree with Sonia in the Unlimted domains part.

If you mean 2 IPs dedicated just to you for nameservers, you will not find many Helm providers (if any) that currently offer this for the price you are looking to pay. With the current way Helm works, to achieve this the provider would need to create a new DNS service and a new DNS resource per reseller and that would only really be feasible for someone with very few resellers as it would very easily become a total mess to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    In the age of serial console/IPMI/KVM over IP and other out of band management tools - physical proximity to the datacenter is almost never needed (unless a hardware swap is needed) anymore.
    Serial console fails, IPMI can fail, so can KVM can fail.
    There are plenty of instances where you may need someone on the ground to diagnose server problems for you.

There are plenty of reasons to have some locally. So if a company has local techs, that definately is an advantage.

Yes, if you are contracting good ground support from another company that knows your equipment well, that can work as well. But usually you get techs from large colo/rental companies that will simply do what you tell them to and will not put their own extra to fix issues.
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Hi

for $20-$30, month to include MSSQL you may want to look at a little bit more of a higher budget, as SQL aint cheap to Run
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat