Long time 'watcher' first time poster...

I have two hosting companies I use. Host A is a large provider that uses cPanel. The cost is about 100 bucks a year with 200MB. Host B is about 1/2 the cost with lower limits and uses Cobalt servers.

HostA I have experienced some lag in response to Trouble Tickets although few have been submitted. I have in all had very few problems. They are a silent hosting company that seems to provide good service to me.

HostB was excellant on price and support. I have a sense there is only one support guy. However, he is fast at responding. I had some quirky requests, yet he was able to help.

I am again faced with choosing another Host. After reading the posts here, I have found that Host A has received some negative comments. HostB has received no positive nor negative. However, the owner posts honest fair posts often.

The decision for me to use Host A to this point has been control panel. I have been very impressesed with the control panel. To be quite honest, I am a minor web guy just dabbling mostly to support my gaming habits.

Moving forward, I am forming a large Player Association for the new Star Wars Galaxies (November release). The website will be under more activity than the ones I have now.

I have several options ahead and was wondering if you might be able to help me.

1. Try a new host someone here recommends. (I have seen good info on Splash Host)
2. Go with HostA because the control panel seems more friendly
3. Host B has superior service and work to help so choose this host and put up with the Cobalt interface.

Let me know what you all think or if you have other advice I am open to suggestions.

Thanks...