Leaseweb, Allmanaged.com, SLA, non-SLA and a P2P website

I worked with allmanaged.com several months with a shared hosting account. I was very dissapointed with them. Then I get a VPS with Powervps. By the moment I have the more powerful plan with Powervps and I have to move the website to a dedicated server (By the way Powevps is excelent!).

I was thinking get a dedicated with Leaseweb because though the website is completaly legal, I can have problems with some european big companies and Leaseweb hosts the biggest torrents websites. The main problem is that my website can't be down in the weekend, in fact weekend usually is the most important date for the website and Leaseweb charges around 176€ for work in an incident 1 hour (the minimum price in weekend). On the other hand they offer Full SLA 24/7 around 265€/month + server + panel, etc. I want a basic server but always online so that SLA price and support prices are a lot for me.

So I thought again about Allmanaged.com . They offer very good prices on dedicated servers full managed but I had a bad experiencie on shared hosting with them and I don't know if they are that kind of company that if they receive a threat from a big company related to a website hosted by them they close the website. In that sense I can trust Leaseweb, but what about Allamanaged.com ?

Anyway can you recommend me another reliable company for my case?

By the way, the majority of my users are located in Spain so european server would be better.
    Last edited by EnAlgures; 09-04-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Hello,

I have many servers from Allmanaged. You can go with them. They are good.
    Thanks,
    Melih Sarioglu
    "Your success is our success."
    www.kebirhost.net

When you say you want the server to be up are you looking for RAID etc or just if the software breaks someone would be there to help fix?
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by a2b2
    When you say you want the server to be up are you looking for RAID etc or just if the software breaks someone would be there to help fix?
    The second. The first option is so expensive, isn't it? Where I can see prices about that?