Experience with ASPNIx

I have shortlisted ASPNix for my Windows/ASP shared hosting needs.

If there's anyone here with experience of their support, reliability, uptime, preformance etc. I'd greatly appreciate if you could share it.

Hi and welcome t o WHT. I was able to find these reviews of them which might prove to be useful.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

East Coast // NYC
    Very mixed reviews on that page, ranging all the way from 1 to 10.

I've been with them for a few months on a shared plan.

On the good side

1)Very load balanced servers. My Community Server site always is pretty quick.
    2)Easy to use Helm administration
    3)Very good staff. They are on most of the time on the forums and respond very quick

On the bad side

1)Their staff seems not offer full time 24/7 support. On holiday's they are not easy to find.
    2)I get outages more than I would like. Generally I would say about every 2 days for about 10 minutes I have no point of comparison though for other hosts

* Horrible Experience with ASPNix

I hosted a site with ASPNix and I had horrible experience. They shut off my site because it was using too much resources without giving me any notice. They wouldn't let me turn on the site to test it after I fixed the problem. They seem to have problem communicating with their customers. Also, I think it is a 1-2 person show without much professionalism.

I asked them for refund and they told me the money was refunded. After 35 days when I still didn't see the credit on credit card, I asked them about it and they said "Oh your credit card was declines ...". Of course they never bothered to tell me ... and later told me to talk to my credit card company. It was just ridiculous ...

In the end I just gave up on ever getting my money back ..

Got my money back

I just wanted to update on my story ... ASPNix finally returned my $50 ... though I never plan to host with them again.