Big storage and Bandwith for vidéo

Hello,
    one of my clients have so many video (of his football team, about 50GB or may be more) and want to host them.
    He want to use this space only for video... So i think what he need is just a big storage space and bandwith.

Can you advise me and help me if that is possible and where can i find it ?

Thanks a lot
    have a good day.

How popular is this site going to be? 50GB of videos is a lot of bandwidth even for only a few users. You may need to go dedicated, or at least a very high-end VPS or semi-dedicated.
    Blackcurrant Hosting - Ruby on Rails (Mongrel) Hosting. Watch us fly by standard rails hosting!

You'll need some type of dedicated machine to host 50gb. That isn't possible on a shared environment.

Thanks for your answers
    Please can moderators move this thread to the appropriate forum ? thanks.

50GB of video data does not mean that traffic would be high per-se. Depending on the nature of the videos, every visitor may only download 1 or 2 small videos.

And in that case a 60GB ($15/month) account with dreamhost would maybe be enough?

A Dreamhost account! They are fine for personal websites and blogs, but I don't think their oversold plans are really appropriate in this case. The OP needs to elaborate on his/her needs specifically with regards to bandwidth and the nature of the videos.
    Blackcurrant Hosting - Ruby on Rails (Mongrel) Hosting. Watch us fly by standard rails hosting!

Dreamhost or someone like Goddady/1and1/Netfirms (but the only one i use and recommend is Dreamhost), but after 10/20gb we start to get on the vps/dedicated scale so don't expect too much from shared host, maybe use something like http://www.videoegg.com/ ? if the videos are yours, they will host it without problem, or any other of the thousand video sites ... hey google video... they will have the space/bandwidth combo for sure ^^