This week each template is only $150! - Check out our banner service too!

Hi There!

This past week I designed three different hosting templates. I want to sell all three designs within 7 days. I have establised a "BUY NOW" price for each, but I will consider best offer as well.

Layout 0005

Layout 0007

Layout 0008

Each template visually offers:
    • Sleek look to compete with the "BIG GUYS"
    • Consistent and attractive color scheme
    • Combination of my design personality with new web 2.0 trendy themes
    • Good use of stock photography, icons and 3d server images

Template Files:
    • Front page PSD file
    • Front page xhtml/css - Web 2.0 Style - cross browser compatible (Firefox, IE, IE7 and Opera)
    • Sub page PSD file
    • Sub page xhtml/css - Web 2.0 Style - cross browser compatible (Firefox, IE, IE7 and Opera)
    • All fonts used

Rights:
    • All work was created by me, but I am transfering exclusive rights to the new owner

Terms:
    • All sales are final

How to purchase:
    So you are ready to buy one of the templates? Please either PM me or post "SOLD!" on this thread. I will get the message within 12 hours as I will be checking this thread frequently. I will then give you my PAYPAL e-mail address. After I have received payment, I will send a .ZIP with all the template's files to you.

I only accept paypal at this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Template Work

Do you need a template, but something a little more customized? Here is the current package I can offer below:
    • Front page PSD - $200
    • Sub page PSD - $75
    • xhtml/css cross browser compatible coded page - $75

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need a Logo?

Here is my most recently designed logo. The client wanted "a shark mascot to follow the host gator theme." I hand drew the shark, scanned and colorized it.

Here is the result: http://www.pixabitinteractive.com/se...space/logo.jpg

Logos start at $45. Get in contact with me today about your logo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Need Banners Designed?

All banner information can be found at www.banneragora.com . I currently offer any 3 sized banners for $40. I also offer good discounts on bulk orders. Get in contact with me today about banners!

See our portfolio here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in Contact with Me

E-Mail/MSN: Robbie.Moran[at]cox.net
    AIM: Pixabit

Note: I am a college student, and my online times very. Mondays are not good for me. Any other day during the week I should be available for most of the day. I am always checking e-mail, so please e-mail me if I do not respond on one of my IM's.

Thanks!
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

Templates dropped to $125 each.

Also, I am offering 3 banners any size for $40!
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

Since these did not sell, I am offering each PSD at $50.

PM if interested.
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.