Cool weight loss news

So, I've been doing the regular excercise and diet thing for about a year now, and today I got on the scale to see that I'm at 220, 63 pounds less than when i started.

Only about 40 pounds to go until my target weight is reached. I'm happy to report that I can finally see my toes, and I am now using the 4th and final rung on my belt. In addition to that, Im fitting into pants that I haven't been able to wear since I was a freshman in high school, and for unknown reasons, my acne is also clearing up.

In future months, I hope to put my youthful good looks to use, and score an all expenses paid home with an older rich women.

In future months, I hope to put my youthful good looks to use, and score an all expenses paid home with an older rich women.

lol, that was a pretty good punch line
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."

If you are wearing your old clothes now instead of replacing your wardrobe with new stuff, don't you look like you have stepped out of a time warp or something?

nice work! Glad to see you are doing it the right way and making a life long commitment rather than doing a crash diet and stopping there