Web Pro Technologies First Impression

In my recent search for a new hosting provider I spent some time evaluating Web Pro Technologies. My first impression when reading their web site was they were a very honest company with a solid plan on how to treat their customers and manage their business. I emailed them with a few presales questions and was able to get all my questions answered very quickly. I worked with Nick, who is the president. With some minor customization I was able to find a plan that meets my requirements.

Later that afternoon I signed up for their Bronze Reseller Package which was a special. The plan includes:
    • 10 GB Disk Space
    • 100 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    • cPanel/WHM
    • Free iHost Billing Software
    • Just $10.00 per Month - 50% Off!
    The initial signup process was very easy and my account was ready to use the same afternoon. I needed some help using some of the features in my account so I emailed their support team. Each request was answered in approximately 30 minutes and the technicians seemed knowledgeable were able to resolve my questions. Since I signed up there hasnít been any downtime or performance problems.

I would recommend Web Pro Technologies. They offer personalized service which you can only get from a smaller company. Their support is excellent, one of the best Iíve seen. The servers are stable and perform well.

Jeremy

Thank you for your review, how long have you been with them?
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Jeremy,
    Nick is a great person. I've known him for close to three years now, and have had accounts with him since he first opened. Now, I operate my own servers, and I still have two name servers pointing his way with a back-up copy of my website incase mine goes down. He operates a smooth operation, but, he tends to change billing centers every month between CE and Modernbill, which has been my only complaint. I'm sure you will enjoy being with Nick and the rest of his team.

Matt
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Currently a Master Electrician on Broadway.
    My company, BurstAV, specializes in A/V Systems Design and integration.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

Jeremy and Matt:

Thanks for the GREAT reviews -- they really are appreciated. Glad that I could provide you with a good service.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

It's only been a few weeks since I signed up so this truly is a first impression. After about a month of doing research, and contacting about 20 potential hosts, Nick made a really good first impression.

In the last few months I signed up with four different hosts, each with a different type of service. Iím going to spend some time evaluating each host and my needs before I make a decision. Web Pro Technology impressed me enough that I wanted to write a quick review.

Thanks for the review. Their support definitely seems top-notch.