Cisco Phone Implementation*

Alright not sure if this is the right section, Yes I know general discussion but where do we discuss things non server reated persay.

Anyways I want to implement a Cisco IP phone system only 3 phones. I want to setup one here on my desk and two in remote locations that being in two other Techs houses. Since right now we're a small place here in the local area ran out of my home and do house calls.*

What I want to do is setup a VOIP PBX system here one of those software servers and assign the server a dedicated IP address since I have a Business connection here, I then want the other two to beable to connect their IP phones to their routers and enter in the IP info and login info to the SIP server.

Now will I beable to do this
    Can I have it ring all 3 phones at once and who ever picks up gets the call. Being that if somone calls say TechSupport option 1 for example I want it to ring all phones but if they enter a direct extention like 20 it will just go to that users phone.

Also can we transfer calls with a setup like this? Music On Hold, Confrence Calls, ect..

I want to use some type of software solution that i can just install on the box have a power cord and a network cord and let it run and use a web interface.*

Also can we use multiple lines with these Cisco Phones? Since technically its just getting the info from the SIP server here in the Home office if the PBX system supported say 5 Lines can we do that?*
    ••• Edrick Smith •••
    ••• C47 Hosting LLC | Media Centric High Demand Web Services •••

I would suggest you look into using Asterisk (http://www.asterisk.org/), a free alternative to the expensive systems, such as Cisco's Call Manager, etc.

Yea that was the software I was looking into. Will that work with the Cisco Phones for what I need it to do?
    ••• Edrick Smith •••
    ••• C47 Hosting LLC | Media Centric High Demand Web Services •••

Indeed. You can either reflash your Cisco phones to use the SIP protocol or just use skinny/sccp with Asterisk.