very nice domain ... but can you give me a hint on how much do we have to bid roughly ?

We have never sold a domain name before, and we are getting it appraised to see what it is worth. We thought we would know by now, and thats why we posted. But, they have not replied witht he worth as yet, so we have not listed a price as yet.

As soon as they get us the going rate, we will PM or email you with the price.

Regards
    Alvin

I would not bet the farm on getting what they tell you it is worth.. I would just say 30 bucks and open bidding for a week or so..

The domain is worth at least $1,500

Develop a back end to review hosts and then sell it at the developed stage.

HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone. We might just take your advice timechange and develop a site for it . The only reason we did not is because we are a web hosting company and it seems a bit fraudulent to us anyways, when we see hosting companies owning sites that promote web hosting companies with reviews and so on in them. I guess people can be impartial, but it still seems a bit weird.

This site used to be a very popular webhosting directory, reviewhost.com. They could not handle the site anymore and closed it down, and we bought the domain name. So we were simply trying to sell it after buying it.

Thanks
    Alvin
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."