Different Class C Addresses

Greetings,

Looking for a dedicated server company who can provide different class c addresses for ips. Anyone have suggestions for a reliable host with this capability?

Thanks

You will want to go directly to a datacenter. Datacenters will usually have more than one class c block of ips. I would recommend ev1servers or hivelocity.

Nobody is going to do this for you. Different IP ranges will not be allocated for SEO purposes, or spam, whichever you are intending to do.

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

Why would you need different IP classes? That would only make us think of 1 thing and it won't last too long.. Do you have a specific reason for this?

Well, in the possible defense of the OP, this can also be a registrar requirement (nameservers must be in different /24s - AKA "Class Cs"). Of course, it generally is an excuse for SPAM, er - I mean SEO, purposes.

softlayer seems provide main ip and secondary ips in different c classes.

Hi, appreciate the responses and have found a reliable company that does indeed offer this so it is available. As one of the responders mentioned there are cases where one needs different Class C addresses. I was simply asking the question because of the nameserver issue and was previously told on another forum that

"you need Nameservers in 2 different class-c nets" and was trying to find a resource here."

Had no idea that there would be so many folks ready to jump to a conclusion before understanding the reason for the question. I wouldn't know how to misuse this anyway, but I guess there are those here that would....

Thanks for the posts.