Hello all,

I have two premium domains, shuttlepcfans.com and shuttlexpcfans.com. Both of these domains are highly suited for a community based on the Shuttle XPC small form factor PC's, or any kind of fansite related to these PC's.

I will be conducting this sale in the form of an auction. Bid's must be posted in this thread to ensure that the auction is fair for all potential buyers. The auction will start at $50 for both. Should you want to, both of these domains can be purchased for a buy it now price of $150. The auction will end Saturday, September 9th 2006 at 8:00 PM EST.

Both domains expire December 19th 2006, and can be pushed into a NameCheap account for free (NameCheap accounts are also free).

After the auction is complete, the winning bidder must send payment via PayPal only within 72 hours. If payment is not recieved by 72 hours, the domain names will either go to the next bidder in line or be put back up for auction.

Again, this auction is for both domain names, shuttlepcfans.com and shuttlexpcfans.com.

Thank you all, and good luck! Please feel free to contact me via Private Message if you have any questions.

Alex