Thread: Hello -

United Kingdom

Hello -

Hi There,

Firstly My name Is Matt,

Only Just registered on this forum and ive found some very helpfull posts already without even looking for them. The Community seems very nice and im sure ill be glad i signed up.

I am the joint owner of Ignition Host. We Try to target as many areas of business as we can, our services are as follows -

- Shared Hosting (cpanel)
    - Reseller Hosting (cpanel/WHM)
    - ShoutCast (with Cast Control)
    - Domain Names (With Free Whois Gaurd)
    - Dedicated Servers (Windows and unix, Managed and Unmanaged,)
    - Web Design (Pre Made Templates, Template Editing and Full Bespoke Web Design)
    - VPS Servers (Not Currently Available But will be soon)

We Host anything that is Legal. IRC, Adult Sites, Torrent sites etc are all allowed as long as they are legal. Anything Illegal may be removed without warning.

We have a dedicated Tech that manages our servers aswell as support staff that can manage general problems.

I have managed many businesses in the past including Hosting which i built up and sold. Now i was given the oppertunity to be the joint owner of Ignition Host and i am here to stick with it. I have over 2 Years of experience with the hosting industry and i give my very best to everything i do.

Im sure you will find me posting around the forum trying to help and also probably in the advertising section.

Well thats all for now. Kind Regards - Matt

Welcome to WHT Matt