1110GB Bandwidth - 115GB Space - Unlimited Domains - $7.50 / 5.25

1110GB Bandwidth - 115GB Space - Unlimited Domains - $7.50 / 5.25

Description:

Servage.net has been established since 1998, with their experienced foundations they are able to offer a single plan that will suit all. All customers will be placed onto their fault tolerant server clusters meaning that your website is not only hosted on a single web server as most providers do, but instead it is hosted on an array of servers. So in the event of a server fault causing server downtime, your site stays up, running on another server in the cluster.

Servage is one of the most reliable hosts in the world. They own and manage their very own datacentres, which are located in Germany.

In addition Servage has recently made an excellent deal on some huge new terabyte storage systems, therfor can now offer even more diskspace with no extra charges. Their new and upgraded offer is as follows

Overview

* 1110GB of Premium Bandwidth
    * 110GB of Guaranteed Disk Space (115GB with coupon below)
    * Host Unlimited Domains/Websites on the One Account
    * Unlimited Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Sub-Domains and 1000 MySQL Databases
    * Includes Free domain for life on signup (including the new .eu tdl)
    * Free WhoIs privacy
    * 99.98% Server Uptime
    * 24/7 Expert HelpDesk and Support
    * 24/7 Server Monitoring

Coupon Code:

To receive an Extra 5GB of Diskspace, Enter the following Webhostingtalk Coupon code when you sign up

Coupon: wht

To find out more, click the link below...

Website Link:
    http://www.servage.net/?coupon=wht

This offer is still being intergrated onto the website so don't be mislead by the 'old' banner.

If I sign up how long until I could access my site? I need to transfer to a new host ASAP.

usually within 2hrs