Looking for Training - Experience Needed

Hello!

I've been doing server administration for about 5 years now, with a focus on CPanel. Although I've thoroughly enjoyed my background in linux, the bulk of my knowledge comes from necessary little bits and pieces of information, accumulated over time. In the past, whenever I had terribly critical problems, I would simply contract with a professional management company.

Are there any reputable organizations out there looking to take on a fast-learning support/sales tech with minimal experience? Essentially, I need someone to shadow. I would love to gain a better grasp on the fundamentals of linux administration (or even in CPanel... if there's anything left to learn), but I cannot do it alone.

My skills in written communication are fair; at the very least I can offer my services as a sales representative!

As the aforementioned implies a symbiotic relationship (and because I genuinely enjoy this business), no pay is required. My hours are fairly flexible.

Please feel free to respond in the thread if you have suggestions as to how I should be conducting this inquiry. For direct offers, please PM me.

Thank you,
    Bruce

Please drop me an email to <[email protected]>. I may be albe to help.
    Jon Black

Thanks Jon! I've gone ahead and e-mailed you!

Bruce