All Sites Down - Should I Reboot Now?

I have a VPS with VPSLand and just found all my websites are down and plesk is not accesable.

They have been pretty good with the support but I'm a bit shocked to see this as everything was working a few days ago. It looks like someone is logged in now to my plesk so I guess that is them. I wonder if I should try to reboot the server myself or wait for them to check it first?

I have submitted a support ticket but I'm waiting to hear back..

I can login to the VPS but if I login to Plesk I'm confronted with this:

Selecting Default Components

Another user with the same login is already logged on to the Plesk control panel. See the list of currently logged in users.
    DNS Server Microsoft DNS Server (not installed)
    BIND DNS Server (not installed)
    The errors I get on the web pages are:

HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed
    and on another one I get this:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I want to try to reboot it but I would have liked them to see it first so they can tell me what happened.
    Last edited by Right Hosting; 09-02-2006 at 10:40 PM.
    hosting is ongoing

ok i restarted it and it now works, I wonder why this would have happened?
    hosting is ongoing

look at the httpd log file...
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

look at the httpd log file...
    I forgot to mention it's a windows vps, I will find the IIS log files and check them out and see what was going on...
    their response was:

We've not seen this either,but it looks like one of the core plesk services may have become hung, causing the sites to become unresponsive.
    i might have to buy more ram ?

i think i have around 20-30 sites on this vps but not that much traffic on most. some are running on php while others are on asp, my resources might be stretched and some documentation on this and how to gauge it would help.
    hosting is ongoing