Looking to buy a hivemail license

I want to offer a free email service to visitors of my website, and would like to purchase a hivemail license or similar email program from someone. Please send me a message with your asking price.

Socketmail License (LITE) at 80$ USD -www.socketmail.com

Regards

Forget Hivemail, it's dead - no support, no upgrades ... dead!

True... thats why I suggested Socketmail instantly...

Anyone use DWMail from Dominion Web? I took a look at SocketMail, but I wasn't too impressed with it. It's cheap, but I would prefer to have a feature-rich script and spend a little more. Atmail is good, but the unlimited license is a little too expensive.

If you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by byteventures
    Anyone use DWMail from Dominion Web? I took a look at SocketMail, but I wasn't too impressed with it. It's cheap, but I would prefer to have a feature-rich script and spend a little more. Atmail is good, but the unlimited license is a little too expensive.

If you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks guys.
    Hmm - paid for dwmail 3 days ago, supposed to have the files etc within 24 hours but no show and no response to the email I sent requesting the files. Looks like there is nobody home there, just like Hivemail!

What does Socketmail not have..that you require cuz I saw Dwmail..SM offers alot more...

Yeah, I have decided not to purchase DWMail, and instead decided to test out @mail for the month. It is expensive, but the features are amazing.

Thanks for the help.