Looking for can pay credit card host

hi everyone ~i want know which good webhost can pay for credit card?
    i find so many host need to paypal account and then use credit card, but i dont want use paypal
    thanks

Thanks but Bandwidth and space too strond Do you know another one?
    space 100m- 300m
    Bandwidth 8- 15 GB

Hi,

View this forum...you should get all the info you will need

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

sfgg,

what is your budget? there are plenty of webhost that have such a plan and are able to accept credit card payment.

A few that comes to mind is site5.com, dotable.com and wirenine.com

Good luck with your search

space 100m- 300m
    Bandwidth 8- 15 GB
    I get the feeling you're after a low priced account, as you see that your needs are low. Sadly, prices in the hosting industry can't really be in linearity with the account size. There are costs that remain roughly the same, no matter the account size.

Most hosting companies would be able to accept cards and not just Paypal. Maybe the ones you had your eyes on were very new hosts?

The advaced search feature at hostsearch.com and findmyhosting.com should help you find packages of the size you're after. Come back and do your research on any company that interests you.

What is your budget?

Most web hosts should be able to accept Credit cards and not PayPal alone. I would recommend searching on www.findmyhosting.com or www.hostsearch.com

Be sure to do some research on the web hosts you find before signing up to make sure they don't have a lot of negative feedback. The best place to search is WHT of course.

I'm the exact opposite - I don't own a credit card but I do use PayPal. I found far more hosts took credit card than PayPal and no hosts which only took PayPal.

Most good hosts will take both, taking JUST paypal isn't a good thing, because that automatically throws off many customers.

I have yet to come across a good host that does not accept credit cards.

Yeah, the norm is usually ALL accept the major credit cards and then there are some that accept paypal as well.

I bet he is looking at fairly NEW hosting co. as alot of those may be accepting paypal only.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Right, I have not ever found a reputable host that didn't accept credit cards!

I have a hard time understanding what strange places the OP has been searching in.

Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Quote Originally Posted by FR-Alex

Well thats the key here.

Most "bad" hosts aren't real companies / legal entities and don't qualify for a merchant account.

Any reputable hosting company should have their own merchant account and be able to process your card.

Hosts run by teens normally take PayPal, Nochex etc, some if lucky manage to get a 2Co account. :p
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by FR-Alex
    Actually, I should not say that. I have seen hosts accept Credit Card via Paypal and 2CO, however they are not very good hosts. I will further refine my statement:

I have yet to come across a good host that does not accept credit cards directly (Not via Paypal, 2CO, etc).