Need a Host Suggestion

Hey everyone,

I'm about to launch an online magazine and am looking for hosting.
    • I need a host that is relatively cheap (under/around 10$ a month)
    • Fast and reliable
    • Bandwith (100GB+ per month)
    • Space (1GB+)
    • MySQL and other related supports
    • Domain name not needed
      E-mail accounts optional
    The ability to change between plans would also be great incase my needs begin to exceed my plan before the contract is up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

You can find a great host out there in those specs that you listed. Make sure you email first but most hosts will let you upgrade at anytime. You should be able to get a prorated rate as well. I would also go with a cPanel based host if you arnt already. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions..
    Jazzy Host - cPanel Hosting You Can Count on
    Shared cPanel Hosting, cPanel Reseller Hosting w/ WHM, Managed Dedicated Servers
    24/7 Live Support/Quick Ticket Replies, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Monitored by 3rd Party for you to see
    Great Prices, No Setup Fees, Fast Setup!!

100GB of bandwidth per month for $10 seems a bit too much. You might want to up your budget if you want reliable hosting.

Do you really need 100GB of bandwidth for something that you're just launching?

Thanks for both of your comments.

Jazzy -- Any specific suggestions?

WNAli -- 50GB will do if upgrades are allowed. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    100GB of bandwidth per month for $10 seems a bit too much. You might want to up your budget if you want reliable hosting.

Do you really need 100GB of bandwidth for something that you're just launching?
    I'll disagree with this, I think you can find a reasonably reliable host for $10/mo that offers 100gb of bandwidth. You might want to look at host gator as an option, or just search around -- there are thousands of hosts!

Domain name not needed
    What do you mean with that? that you don't need to register a new domain?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Try Host gators $9.95 a month plan with 75GB's of bandwith and 5GB's storage. Thats what I'd recommend.

I'll disagree with this, I think you can find a reasonably reliable host for $10/mo that offers 100gb of bandwidth. You might want to look at host gator as an option, or just search around -- there are thousands of hosts!
    That package is $15. That's a 50% higher price (a huge difference in most other industries, but hosting tends to be always be an exception), and it might very well be what makes HG business model work the way it does.