* Vbulletin Setting in differnt style

hi i want to install forum like this

Click here to see The forum please

but my problme is i dont know is it forum script or is it any VBulletin MOD or is it any hackes or is it we have to do any settings in the vb script i have no idea what can i do

so please help me in webhostingtalk staffs please i really want to install forum like this plzzz

thanks hope Webhostingtalk will help to me

please guyssssssssssssssssss i really want to install it i buy dadicated srever all so i didnt install the forum yet becouse i want forum like That site please help me out thanks

You need to find a designer that understands vBulletin very well, especially their template system, and how to use CSS and their global hooks to incorporate the header and footer. Also, understanding the global $vbulletin variable would be a good thing for a developer. I say developer because a designer is the last person you want to do this for you, you need someone who understands design and programming.

You could also ask for help at vb org:
    http://www.vbulletin.org

If you're prepared to do some work yourself, it can be quite rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixago
    You need to find a designer that understands vBulletin very well, especially their template system, and how to use CSS and their global hooks to incorporate the header and footer. Also, understanding the global $vbulletin variable would be a good thing for a developer. I say developer because a designer is the last person you want to do this for you, you need someone who understands design and programming.
    do u know much about vbulletin mate?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonTamil
    do u know much about vbulletin mate?
    not really at all thats why i am asking you all lot guys

Did you just ask yourself a question and answer it yourself? lol
    Dave