INPUT on new website pls :)

Hi Guys,
    The new design on www.UK2.net is going live Monday the 11th, but I was hoping for some last minute input from you guys.

I am not putting the url live here, but was hoping that a few of the many good designers of WHT would let PM you the url to the new design, and give us input?

tnx a lot
    Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Moved to Web site reviews
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

i will give you some feedback if you want - pm me the url

tnx - pm sent
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

its live now - let me know how you like it
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Overall - its a great looking site. I see a few things I would personally change but that is only because I design a certain way and sort of biased to that. I like how you have the different areas seperated out by color contrast. hosting and servers.

The black looks smooth.

For your customer testimonies - providing their actual website link would really give it more crediabililty. Just my opinion. And real pics of the clients and not stock images.

still quite a few bits and bobs here and there not working as they should. Orderflow will be changed soon as well.

Also, most of our clients are EU based, and design needs to be a bit 'clearer' than when you target your market in tx/us

Thanks for your input though

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Quote Originally Posted by jerett
    For your customer testimonies - providing their actual website link would really give it more crediabililty. Just my opinion. And real pics of the clients and not stock images.
    Testimonials was made by clients on surveys inside our control panel, they were made some time ago. Pictures are real, which is why we do not have for all of our testimonials. We do have more though, and they will be up one of the coming days. You are right about the URL's
    We might actually run one more survey for testimonials soon, and this time ask for urls

ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Hey,

I stumbled across this earlier as it happens, wasn't really expecting it! I have to say that I'm very impressed. Its got style, cleanliness and a severe look of professionalism. Everything is where it should be, user friendly, and eye catching. Great work. 10x better than the previous one!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonsdale
    Hey,

I stumbled across this earlier as it happens, wasn't really expecting it! I have to say that I'm very impressed. Its got style, cleanliness and a severe look of professionalism. Everything is where it should be, user friendly, and eye catching. Great work. 10x better than the previous one!
    Thanks a lot for your input - Ill show it to our designers

We are not 100% happy yet though.
    looking at our competitors (the 2 hosts bigger than us in UK), www.fasthosts.co.uk, www.webfusion.co.uk - www.UK2.net seems to be rather light on txt, the level of infomation is currently too low on our products etc.

I have been here for about 6 months now, and we have come a long way on the design front: www.uk2.net/indexold.htm

thanks again,

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

You're right, the old one was dire to be frank

I would be warey of crowding your page with too much information. Remember the idea of an homepage is to grab the visitor's attention and let them move on from there. I suggest you find out out what you are most pleased with about over all of your services and hit that message home. I'm by no means a professional web designer, only a professional common sense talker. I cluttered website gives the impression of a cluttered business in my opinion. I think you're better off keeping it simple on your homepage with a few message that skim the surface.

I do have a few years under my belt so I do have a vague idea whats going on. Thats what I'll be doing with my up and coming project.

My 2p

Def. looks better and not as cluttered.

thanks so much for your comments guys
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Certainly miles better than mine