NEW & PRO Hosting

I'AM LOOKING FOR A HOSTING WITH 200 MB SPACE 40 GB TRAFFIC CPANEL Backup I WONT TO HOST A FORUM (15000 members 80 MB DB ) IPB WITH ipbtracker.eu but i will need xbt the link xbtt.sourceforge.net/ The tracker is for torrents but not for the public it's only for 100 members ( low server load ) no ilegal no mp3, movies, games.... I will need ssh for xbt install or you can do that for me ( i'll pay extra for this ) for 4-8 eur per month

Hello theodoros (I guess you are from Greece). How many visitors do you have online at the same time? Also keep in mind that most webhosts don't allow background processes. I think it's better to get a VPS.

yes i am from greece CretaForce The same time in the forum Not too many... about 50-100 members i have 10000 but the most users ever online was 500 on 2005 !!! VPS sounds expensive xaxa I cant give up 140-160 euro per year for vps - And i dont have the time to take same money back

100 members it too much even for a VPS. For that amount of visitors you need a low end dedicated server (AMD 1400, 512MB RAM). If you had only 25-30 visitors average and burst up to 50 visitors then you could find a shared webhost but not within your budget. Leaseweb has a nice offer for low end dedicated:

http://www.leaseweb.com/index.php?p=dedipromo1

Also if money is the real issue you can use adsense or try to find someone to sponsor the server/vps.

Btw when you have 5 or more posts send me a pm with your website url. I am curious to see what forum do you want to host.

Euro 49,00 / month Oooo my ... sponsor is a good idea but no time for this
    Last edited by theodoros; 09-01-2006 at 05:47 PM.