Thread: Question

Question

I need help. I want to learn how to slice images. Because I want to slice this template. But I need some help.
    (Preferablly using PS7)

Anyone?

Thank You very Much!
    Royal Designs - Designing Unique Logos (*PM for a free quote)

To slice a psd document, load the item you wish to slice, Press "k" on your keyboard, then create the areas you wish to slice. Then go to "file > save for web". It will then allow you to choose setting for each slice, eg a jpeg, gif, png, etc, then select "save". You will be given the choice of creating just the images, the images aswell as the html or just the html.

Hope that Helps
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

Slicing of a psd document will allows you to help convert your psd into a web visiable site, areas of text, can be replaced to be filled with the information you require.

Hope that Helps
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

there is slicer in PS7... what is the trouble?
    http://www.creatorkit.com
    This is what you vultures have been wating for. Fonts, logos, tutorials, scripts and templates are given away in exchage for....eeh...nothing.
    http://2funnypictures.blogspot.com

We stated what slicing was due to the pm that the thread owner sent to ourselves.