Wanted Recomendation for a complete turnkey solution

I was hoping someone could assist me in telling me what service out there is the best for the following criteria:

1. The solution has to provide all services like selling domain names, hosting, ssl, and others maybe templates etc, and possibly provide some custom links for other services.
    2. It has to provide tech support for the clients so we don't have to do it.
    3. They collect the money.
    4. They have to have control panel or plesk for the end user.
    5. Nameservers should show OUR domain name and not theirs ie ( ns1.myhostingcompany.com )
    6. Have a templated site that we simply wrap our look around and we are in business.
    7. The always important reliable.
    8. Uses my URL throughout the site, not using masking to hide that it's someone else because the link still shows, like wildwestdomains.

I have checked into wildwestdomains.com which has a COMPLETE solution, but it's obvious that they are the real providers. Additionally you don't want to help GoDaddy.com get any bigger then they are ( at least from my perspective ) since they keep lowering prices therefore reducing profits.

Basically I want it to be invisible as to who the real host is, of course experts can figure it out, but overall it can look like anyone but us.

I appreciate your input!

Joey

I'll put myself in the same boat seeking the same information. Though...I wouldn't word everything as a "must". A URL reviewing resellers is fine if within WHT policy (it has been awhile since I looked at the terms here).

How about ResellersPanel?? http://www.resellerspanel.com/
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

GoDaddy and WildWestdomains are the choices for you.
    All customers with some experiences will know you are a reseller as the website template is very easy to recognized.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    GoDaddy and WildWestdomains are the choices for you.
    All customers with some experiences will know you are a reseller as the website template is very easy to recognized.
    That's exactly why I am asking for alternatives....
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanx!

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2Macs
    How about ResellersPanel?? http://www.resellerspanel.com/
    This actually looked like a good option. Anyone had any experience with them?

-Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaHosting
    This actually looked like a good option. Anyone had any experience with them?

-Bryan
    I've heard both good and not so good. There's a couple people on here that seem to do quite well with them. Do a search on here and see what you come up with.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

its more like an affiliate program then reseller what you are looking for.. what are your budgets? Are you willing to invest something.. because with kind of services available, you can custom build simialar setup but with initial investments and higher profits too
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Quote Originally Posted by domainwala
    its more like an affiliate program then reseller what you are looking for.. what are your budgets? Are you willing to invest something.. because with kind of services available, you can custom build simialar setup but with initial investments and higher profits too
    The key is we would want everything handled by the company, we wouldn't want to have to do the support, billing etc. I understand we can put some servers with plesk or cpanel, modern bill etc to accomplish this, but this is what has stoped us from moving forward in the past.

What kind of $ are we talking about?

Thanks
    Thanx!

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by DeWebDude
    The key is we would want everything handled by the company, we wouldn't want to have to do the support, billing etc. I understand we can put some servers with plesk or cpanel, modern bill etc to accomplish this, but this is what has stoped us from moving forward in the past.

What kind of $ are we talking about?

Thanks
    Sounds like you might be thinking about www.mosso.com?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

mosso will be a great solution, but its not yet there.

You can have almost all of the above with an H-Sphere provider (Cartika or Jodohost comes to my mind). Except, they do not provide a ready site for you (you have to build this) and probably billing (but H-Sphere has built in billing system so it may not be so difficult for you to collect the bills).
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing