Thread: prices?

prices?

Hi,

I have made som packages and priced them at 1, 2.50, 5 and 10 per month. I have been trying to think of some quarterly , semi, annual, annual and2 year plan prices but struggling.

is there anyway to easily work them out - like an equation that people use?

thanks

dave.

Usually pricing is based on how much it costs you to provide the service plus an amount so you make profit. That's the most sensible way, although there are other methods such as matching competitors pricing, running at a loss to get customers - it just depends on what you want to do and what you can afford to do.
    David

i have worked out the prices for the monthly but i want it so the longer period you buy the larger the saving but struggling to work it out.

Why not offer...say for annual payment, one month free and two yearly, two months free..

Just a thought good luck

ye i was thinking of that but to attract people to purchase two year instead of one the price would have to be cheaper. with the months free someone might aswell purchase 12 months twice instead of 2 years.

You will find that most people will not take a two year package..as in the hosting game...some providers are not in business that long..

This is not aimed at anybody on WHT...just from my experience

You could also price your two yearly package..example...two months free and 15% off

10% off for 3mth payment and 15% off for 6mth payment and 20% off for 12mth payment. They're not bad discount ratios. Folks like the option of paying over those terms too.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!