Easy _Bulk_ DNS Solution

Hi, I have what seems should be a fairly simple issue…

I want to point five hundred different domain names to one server. (I’m interested in directing web traffic only, no mail, etc.) What might be an easy way to do this? I don’t necessarily want to use a DNS solution that makes me create a zone for every domain. I just want one DNS server, that when asked simply replies “go to ip 1.2.3.4” to view this website. (Thus, hopefully only one zone file to manage for all domain names.) I’ve not yet picked a DNS solution – because I don’t know what might be best for my situation. In fact, creating a script to modify all zones might be impossible. Domains are changing every day, and I don’t easily have one database of all domain names. Traffic should be relatively low. (a few thousand visitors a day.)

Thanks for suggestions. We (unfortunately) primarily use Windows and an ideal solution would involve the Win2003 OS.

In theory (I think) it should not be hard to set up even a new custom program that listens to port 53, and always responds to queries in the exact same way. But there should be a better DNS solution already available for this…??

Windows DNS service allow * in record?
    Just use wildcard's for parking domain's

andreyka - thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into Windows DNS and see if this works. Parking domains is exactly why I'm looking for this.