I need some help
About a year ago, I got a really good deal with calpop.com, dedicated servers.
I have sent in many cancellation requests the past couple of weeks, and called them, get put on hold, and the person never comes back to me
Anyways, the date for the charge is tomorrow.
I'm wondering if Credit Card companies can put a block on them from charging me if I called them?
Is that even possible?
I know I can always file a chargeback after I am charged tomorrow, but, what do you guys think I should do in a situation like this?
Call your credit card company and inform them of the situation...I'm sure they can do something for you.
MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.comLearn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business
Indeed, even if they are unable to assist you at this moment. Have them put it on record that you did not wish to have your card charged, this way it would be easier for you to reverse it when you can.. good luck.
I finally got in contact with them, everything is cool now.
I had them for a year, for a Rom project, and have since then moved over to FDC, because of the 30mbit guarandtee with them. CalPop only has a 10mbit guarandtee.