Looking for entry level HTML editor at $10/hr

I am looking for someone who is at entry level or above with HTML skills. The pay scale will be $10/hr and will be paid when work is finished with a business check. It will require 15 - 18 hours of work. Below is a description of work, and what i'll need.

We have about 647 websites that were created in the last two years. They are broke down into two template based site (which when you contact me for more information i'll give you examples). Each website has 2 important pages (relo, contact) that the code needs to be changed.

You replace very basic HTML code and insert a PHP include to each (relo) and (contact) page per website. I have calculated you should be able to get done 30 websites an hour. So if you do 500 sites total at 30 an hour this should take you roughly 17 hours to perform. Which is a nice $170.00 business check if you are interested.

The work is very very basic, but does require 15-18 hours of your time. This needs to be completed within a week, so all inquiries need to be made to me asap.

Thank you for your time, and *please* email me at [email protected] and hopefully we can make this work!
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

* i am willing to do

Regards, Rumi
    www.unixexperts.co.uk
    Expert in Server Administration, Network Administration, Server Optimization, Security Audit, Kernel Upgrades and Troubleshooting.

Sorry about this, I failed to mention the person will have to be skilled with FTP because all the files are on the server. So you would have to (we only use WinSCP) FTP to the server and replace the files manually with the new code. Sorry I didn't say that in the post...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

PM sent,

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by RealtorHost
    I am looking for someone who is at entry level or above with HTML skills.
    Since there is no way to know if your company check is going to bounce, I would ask to be paid first before any work is completed. Or, to have 50% first and 50% after - but the files would be uploaded to my server until payment is complete.

If you agree to the above terms, please contact me via PM and we can have this completed for you. Please let me know what your timeline is and when you need to done for.

Thanks!