I needs help/suggestions on shoutcast server packages and pricing please

I'm getting ready to roll out my shoutcast service finally, after building my billing system interface for it. Now I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck I want to do as far as packages.

I have to create each one in my billing system, based on bitrate and number of slots, so I'm looking at a buttload of data entry, hence why I'm trying to figure out what might be considered the most common packages that people would use. I don't want to sit here and create 500 different packages (at about 15 minutes to create each one) if I only have people wanting 10 or 20 of those combinations.

Basically, I want to do 24, 96, and 128 kbit without question, but does anyone have any suggestions about the others? e.g. 48, 64, 160, 192, 256, etc.

Would those even be of use, or would anyone even want them?

Boston, MA
    I used to provide shoutcastservers I offered ANY bitrate but the ones that where requested where 24, 32, 48, 48, 56, 92, 128 and 192.
    Axcelx Technologies - James
    Boston Colocation | Boston VPS
    Massachusetts Server Colocation and Dedicated Servers

New Jersey
    For us , 5 , 10 , 20 , 40 , 60 , 80 listener packages having been working good for 3 years now, and for bigger plans we provide custom quote so far.

I will give you brief idea about the ratio of packages that would remain in demand:-

For example Packages Under 100listeners will have 90% sales while above 100 listeners can be only 10% or even lesser when you start up.

I hope this helps.
    24Shells in Business Since 2003 - AS55081
    Dedicated Servers, Linux VPS Hosting, Windows VPS Hosting
    @24Shells -