warp-factor TRAP

Sorry for the long post, but I need to put all the informations.

They are really bad. I lost my pacience.

I signed a VPS 11 (eleven) days ago (20 Aug 2006) and I never used because it never worked.

I contected then several times but their reply takes 2 days.

Nothing works. Plesk was not installed and after install, It went down and they dont fix.
    I decided to cancel the account but they don't reply.

Get away from then.
    Yuri

---------------
    ---------------
    ---------------
    1st ticket opened by warp trap

Joseph Watson

Posted On: 20 Aug 2006 10:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mr. Yuri Melo,

I would like to personally thank you for your recent order with Warp-Factor Technologies. Normally, customer orders are configured and deployed within 24 hours of the initial order. However, due to overwhelming demand for our VPS plans, our usable range of IP addresses across our VPS network has been depleted, and we are waiting on more IP addresses to be assigned to us for use. This will take place tomorrow, and will allow us to promptly release your VPS access details to you.

Again, we apologize for the delay in configuring your account. Your account due date will be pushed back 24 hours to compensate you for the delay in the set-up of your account. We value you as a customer and look forward to a long and lasting relationship between our two entities. Have a wonderful evening.

Joseph Watson
    Chief Accounting Manager
    Warp-Factor Technologies

-------------------------------------

Second ticket

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 21 Aug 2006 10:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STAMP: 2006/08/21: 10:42:40

Name: Yuri
    Email:
    Company:
    Phone:

============ ID#8: Subject =============
    Plesk on new VPS

=============== Question ===============
    Hi.
    I need to install the Plesk in my VPS.
    How can I do that?

I need to configure all the server to use to host.
    Do you have any tutorial of what has to be done and secured?

Thanks

================ Error =================

Imran Ahmed

Posted On: 22 Aug 2006 04:23 PM

Mr. Melo,

Your ticket was delayed because you sent your request through our online billing center. As your welcome e-mail stated, all support requests must be handled through our online support center at http://www.warp-factor.net/support. You cannot respond to your tickets via the billing center. You need to either respond to the system generated e-mail that is sent to you with this response (it will have the Ticket ID PIL-592799 in the subject line) or go to the online support center and log your response.

We will install Plesk for you within the next few hours. I am not sure why Plesk was not installed with your VPS, but we will make sure to correct that issue. Your issue has been entered into our system and will be handled shortly. Thank You.

Imran Ahmed
    Warp-Factor Support

John Morris

Posted On: 22 Aug 2006 10:24 PM

Mr. Melo,

Our technicians report that Plesk has been installed on your VPS and you can access it on port 8443. Please let us know if you encounter any further troubles. Thank You.

John Morris, CEO
    Warp-Factor Technologies
    [email protected]

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 23 Aug 2006 12:00 AM

Hi.

I'm trying to access through links

https://72.232.58.226:8443
    http://72.232.58.226:8443

But I cannot see plesk page.

Is there any information or tutorials that I can learn about VPS?

Thanks

John Morris

Posted On: 23 Aug 2006 12:27 AM

Good Evening,

I have just attempted to access https://72.232.58.226:8443 and I was able to see the Plesk 7.6.0 login page. You may want to check your browser settings in relation to HTTPS documents and unsigned security certificates. However, I have verified that the Plesk login page is indeed working.

You may learn more about Plesk and Virtuozzo by visiting www.swsoft.com (the developer's of Virtuozzo and Plesk). Thank You.

John Morris, CEO
    Warp-Factor Technologies
    [email protected]

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 23 Aug 2006 12:35 AM

Thanks a lot and sorry to bother you again.
    I'm using login: Administrator
    and password: y66201400

But I'm receiving error.

Thanks for your help

John Morris

Posted On: 23 Aug 2006 01:23 AM

Hello,

One of our technicians is modifying your password system and correcting a bug that was in Plesk which prevented you from logging in. This should be done within 20-30 minutes and after that you should be able to login. Please use the following credentials:

username:
    password:

Thank You, and have a pleasant evening.

John Morris, CEO
    Warp-Factor Technologies
    [email protected]

3rd ticket

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 25 Aug 2006 01:01 AM

Hi.
    I'm using this helpdesk, because I'm receiving error in the support ticket system.

I'm trying to use VPS but I'm having a lot of errors.

Please was installed but It's going down.
    https://72.232.58.226:8443

Please, tell me how to access, because if you restart VPS, plesk goes down.

I also need to know if it's possible to install spamassassin in VPS and what is the price.

Thanks,
    Yuri

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 25 Aug 2006 02:23 PM

any help?
    I'm trying to use VPS, but nothing works.

John Morris

Posted On: 25 Aug 2006 10:48 PM

Hello,

Our technicians are looking into this issue and should have this resolved for you shortly. Have you made any attempts to correct the issue through the Remote Desktop connection? If so, what have you tried? Thank You.

John Morris, CEO
    Warp-Factor Technologies
    [email protected]

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 25 Aug 2006 11:12 PM

I didn't find any way to repair in Remote Desktop.

Thanks

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 26 Aug 2006 11:13 AM

I need to cancel my account.
    I signed the VPS one week ago and I could not use because nothing works.

John Morris

Posted On: 26 Aug 2006 04:21 PM

Hello,

We verified that everything was working when you purchased your VPS. Plesk WAS working at that time. Apparently, something that was done to the VPS caused the issue to arise and I have assured you that our technicians are working on it. We will fix this issue. I apologize that it has taken so long, but it has only been 24 hours since you initially brought the issue to our attention, and sometimes things take time. Prior to that, I do not see any previous issues, other than the initial ticket you opened after your VPS was set-up, which was promptly taken care of. Thank You.

John Morris, CEO
    Warp-Factor Technologies
    [email protected]

Imran Ahmed

Posted On: 30 Aug 2006 12:09 AM

Mr. Melo,

Plesk is now working on your VPS. We apologize for the delay. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Have a wonderful evening.

Imran Ahmed
    Warp-Factor Support

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 30 Aug 2006 12:19 AM

The link is offline.
    I can access VPS, but plesk is still down.

https://72.232.58.226:8443 (down)

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 31 Aug 2006 11:16 AM

It's amazing. I'm contacting my credit card company to cancel the payment.

4th ticket

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 26 Aug 2006 11:15 AM

I need to cancel my account.
    I signed the VPS one week ago and I could not use because nothing works.

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 29 Aug 2006 12:53 AM

any help?

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 30 Aug 2006 12:21 AM

4 days...I need to cancel the account.

Plesk is still down.

Yuri Melo

Posted On: 31 Aug 2006 11:20 AM

Your support it's amazing. I'm contacting my credit card company to cancel the payment because you do not reply any ticket.

Their response

Mr. Melo,

Your ticket for cancellation was not sent to the correct department. You must send an e-mail to our Accounts department by visiting http://www.warp-factor.net/support (you do not need an account to submit a ticket) so that we can process your cancellation. Sending a cancellation request to the technical support department is useless. We will be happy to carry out your request but you must do it according to our Terms of Service. Thank You.

John Morris, CEO
    Warp-Factor Technologies
    [email protected]

----------------------------

I opened to support because Iwas trying to open an ticket to sales and account, but there's always a error message.
    I tried to tell then but they ignore.

My money was refunded today.

I really hope they improve their service, because a company that refund the money is really trustworthy.

Hello,

This is Mr. Melo's second thread regarding the very same issue. Responses to Mr. Melo's tickets was always prompt. However, it is difficult for our staff to tend to his tickets when multiple tickets are opened relating to the same issues. Clogging up our helpdesk with multiple tickets regarding the same issue is not a way to get your issues addressed.

I will admit, we are new to VPS hosting. At first, our VPS orders were filled without Plesk installed as default, but Plesk was licensed for the IPs. This is because we found that a great deal of customers wanted a Windows VPS, but without the Plesk. Installing Plesk was something that was incredibly easy to do and could be done through the VZPP. We did install Plesk promptly after Mr. Melo's request.

We have been in business for nearly six years. We aren't going to throw our reputation in the toilet. I regret that Mr. Melo was unhappy with our service. As a business owner, it pains me to know that we weren't able to meet Mr. Melo's expectations. At times, I wonder why I made the decision to go with Windows instead of Linux to kick-off our VPS sales. I am still wishing I hadn't, but we did, and we've encountered a great deal of problems with Plesk, Windows, and Virtuozzo which have caused some customers to become angry.

Our billing and accounting staff is overworked. Refunds can take up to a week to process, but we do refund our customers who cancel wtihin our money back gurantee period. We are honest and direct with our customers. Yes, we encountered some problems, most of which have been fixed, and a few that we're still working on. Everything should even itself out soon, and we hope that all of our customers will be happy. This is the risk that every company takes when they release a new service offering.

I apologize to Mr. Melo for his poor experience. Thank you for the time you were with us and your comments -- they only make us stronger.

As an aside, the term "trap" has no relation to our company. I have no clue where that came from, but our customers are free to come and go as they please. We provide refunds enthusiastically, but they can take some time to process. That is something we're working on, but it certainly isn't because we don't like to give refunds. That would lead to bad comments on our service, which is something we don't like. Hence why I am here: to make things right. Thank You.
    John Morris
    Warp-Factor Technologies - Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    E-Mail: john[AT]warp-factor.net AIM: iiwebwizardii