Post Dear Tech Support Team

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.

I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
    "A Troubled User"

Dear User:

You can always upgrade to Wife 2.0, but I hear that is a difficult upgrade as many files must be purged including BankAccount 1.5 and House 3.0.

You can try Mistress 1.1 but sometimes this triggers Nosy Wife's Girlfriend 8.4 to trigger an untimely crash of Wife 1.0 (similar to Wife 2.0 upgrade).

We recommend you stay with Wife 1.0 until Death 0.1

hahah funny

Nice one...great joke

hahha, really funny....

Ha! You might need a to install lawyer2.0 to help remove the wife1.0 but watch out because lawyer2.0 requires a huge load from your resources and could become a virus. Wife 1.0 can easily be removed by formatting your system with the infamous honey.im.gay 1.5 program. Another warning though you might pick up fabio 6.9.