Your views -- a shortlist of Fast, Reliable and Affordable VPS providers

Hello everyone.

I have just spent the past eight hours mulling through the recent posts in WHT and communicating with some VPS companies.

My requirements? I am looking for a fast, reliable and "fully managed" VPS service that costs less than $50 or $60 a month.

To find out how fast - I asked for testfiles to download.

To find out how reliable - I asked for third party confirmation.
    (I find and quite useful here)

Based on the above and from the recent (less than 6 months old) posts here in WHT, I have narrowed down my choices for my next VPS provider (yes, my second in less than 10 days. Long story ) ...

1. KnownHost

2. JaguarPC

3. PowerVPS

I seek your views on this. Is there anyone with a similar story to mine (two topics below this) concerning the above three companies?

In particularly, I need fully managed services. Of the three, which, in your opinion, is the best?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

This is as you probably know a constantly recurring question, and thats why few people respond to it.

I have tried TWO exceptionally good companies, and the one I host with is JaguarPC.

The other VPS host I tried was an unmanaged plan and I had insufficient knowledge to make the most of it, but the company (EuroVPS) were extremely good and extremely helpful all the same.