problem about CE - error when checking domain by directi

I've created a reseller account in directi, but domain name checking feature doesn't work after I enable directi in CE. The sign-in web page just keeps searching/validating domain forever and there is a javascript error shown on the status bar.

I am sure I've inputed the correct username and password of my directi account in CE. I read a post saying it seems something like cur or ssl in php needs to be enabled, but have no idea how to do it...any ideas or similar experience? I am using CE 2.7.2. thanks.

First you should upgrade to the latest version of ClientExec, second the best place to ask for help is in the members section at clientexec.com, they are always very fast and helpful.

I am using the license from my hosting company. I've emailed clientexec.com but didn't get their reply. do you know if the member section is open for people with reseller license?

I've found I got the error message in my email box like the following:

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home/sexywing/public_html/billing/classes/nusoap/nusoap.php line 2161

I am not sure on the reseller issue, however another great place to get clientexec help is http://ce-talk.com

SeriousServers, thanks for the url. I've also posted the question there.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyWing
    SeriousServers, thanks for the url. I've also posted the question there.
    You're Welcome.

You need to disable safe_mode or open_basedir for your domain. It will work after it is turned off. This occured after the latest PHP release disabled the CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION function.

Using latest stable version here and no issues with directadmin.
    Cyberdyne Systems
    Reliable Linux Web Hosting and Design Services
    http://www.cyberdyne-systems.ca

crystalz is right. It's about the new verision of php. after turning off open_basedir it works. thx.