Exelent hosting services

I want to share my expirience with community. For several month I'm working with www_orangefiber_com and I have to say their services are exelect. Super fast tech support and affordible prices for dedicated servers. During this period of time we have no downtime at all. So they uptime if 100% to me. Really nice dedicated hosting. Recommended!

Well I agreed 100% orangefiber doing great job, we use their 100M dedicated servers, that work perfect for my shoutcast
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Thanks guys

"We handle 3% of the entire internet's traffic!"

Does anyone really believe that?

(I'm sorry to thread hijack... I'm glad you're very happy with the service you're getting from them. That quote just made me lol tho.)

Do the math... Thanks

EV1 has 1.5% of internet traffic at last check

Granted, I know very little about your network, and I'm not knocking it or your services in any way...

But you're saying there you have 31Gb/s of capacity..

So if that 31Gb/s was maxxed and is accounting for 3% of the entire internet's traffic... then the entire internet's traffic consists of 1033 1/3 Gb/s ?

I could be wrong, but that seems rather low.

I'm curious as to how you came up with the 3% number.

When I read that, I think of that as 3% of the entire internet's bandwidth... so I guess it depends on what you're defining as "traffic" and how you've calculated what 100% would be.
    Last edited by Lightwave; 08-31-2006 at 01:44 PM.

Looking at the quote on your website, "Our massive size and bandwidth usage gives us the extreme privilege to host near 3% of the worlds entire internet content! "

I guess my contention is that content != traffic.

But, it still seems a funny quote in that I'm not sure how you've calculated the entire internet's content to beable to determine that you host 3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwave
    But, it still seems a funny quote in that I'm not sure how you've calculated the entire internet's content to beable to determine that you host 3%.
    Especially since that figure is ever-changing?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

How did EV1 calculate their ratio? Our network engineer did the math, and was helped by EV1's calculations.

Either way there is no point in arguing this, I have no desire to - i am done responding to the above comments.

Our network engineer did the math, and was helped by EV1's calculations.
    To do further calculations he would first have to understand how EV1 did it, and not simply look at it... I'd call that false advertising mate.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

and WAS HELPED BY EV1's calculations, did I say it was fully based on it; considering at the time we did the calculations we had double the traffic EV1 did, I would say thats a pretty appropriate estimate.

PixelManual you are an obvious, and recurring hater on these boards, I would appreciate if you just stayed away from me as much as possible.

This wasn't the point of this thread, and again you people decided to steer this in a negative way.