Well, for those who saw my ranting and raving post last month, I've taken a few steps to improve myself.

Now, since this is a public board, I can't discuss one thing here, but lets just say a whole bunch of people on another board suggested something that would improve my confidence around women, and reduce sexual tension, and it actually worked. I'm so calm around great looking women now adays, my voice has gotten a bit deeper, becuase it always got high pitched when I was nervous, and I'm talking to cute ladies a bit more on a daily basis. Once you get all that self doubt out of the way, I guess the charm really does come through at will.

I'm working on a new project that I hope will be something along the lines of you tube, but better maintained and a special twist to go along with it. It's a bit of a learning curve on my part, since I have to learn a whole new artistic program to get it started, but could be really interesting if it's pulled off.

I got down the shore for a week and out on my own once again for a short while. And now with an 400+ or so dollar tax return from the feds, I can afford to take a whole month off down there in October and work on this project and bring it to fruition. Might be alot more sleepless nights, but at least it's becoming fun to put it together.

There's only a slight learning curve involved...I'm going to have to figure out how best to administer it, accept content, and garner add funds....but if it works like I hope....

Well, that's the update in the nut shell..