* 12GB ws/200GB bw, EndUser sales/tech support!/Free ClientExec - $4.99pm - InnoHosting

Dear WHT Members!

InnoHosting would like to introduce its newly revised reseller hosting plans...

Reseller Starter
    - cPanel/WHM with Fantastico
    - 700mb webspace
    - 50gb bandwidth
    - 10 Account Limit
    - Unlimited features
    $4.99 Per Month

Reseller Starter Deluxe
    - 2,500mb webspace
    - 100gb bandwidth
    - 25 Account Limit
    - Unlimited features
    - Free End User Tech Support
    - Free ClientExec
    $14.99 Per Month

Reseller Professional
    - 5,000mb webspace
    - 150gb bandwidth
    - UNLIMITED Account Limit
    - Unlimited features
    - Private nameservers
    - Free End User Tech Support AND Free End-User Sales & Billing Support
    - Free ClientExec
    $24.99 Per Month

Reseller Enterprise
    - 12,000mb webspace
    - 200gb bandwidth
    - UNLIMITED Account Limit
    - Unlimited features
    - Private nameservers
    - Free End User Tech Support AND Free End-User Sales & Billing Support
    - Free ClientExec
    $39.99 Per Month

Why InnoHosting?
    - 99.9% Uptime guarantee with a proven track record
    - True 24x7x365 Tech Support department on an offsite support desk with a 30 minutes or less response time
    - Emergency Telephone Support
    - InnoHosting is the only company in the hosting industry to offer free end-user sales & billing support!
    - IR-Panel, Exclusive to InnoHosting allowing resellers to resell reseller accounts
    - A real 16 day money back guarantee
    - Morning encrypted backups to an offsite location (includes all user files and mysql databases as well).

Server Information
    Dual Processor AMD Opteron 250 (total processing power of 4.8Ghz)
    2GB ECC Registered RAM

End User Support Information
    InnoHosting maintains a reputable customer services department.
    All InnoHosting sales staff is based in the United Kingdom and trained by InnoHosting. All our sales staff are equipped with the latest selling techniques and methods, employing various strategies to ensure you get the best conversion rate.

All InnoHosting Tech Support staff is located in USA & Canada and are available 24x7x365 to assist you and your customers with an average response time of only 30 minutes or less.

Our end-user support services are an anonymous service and branded to your company name. It will just be like having your own staff available 24x7x365.

Company History
    InnoHosting has been in business for over 3 years. Over the years we have built up considerable experience and introduced many unique and innovative services unmatched by another company. Powering many small-medium size businesses as well as providing back-end solutions to various large corporate businesses. We are confident that InnoHosting will provide you a unique and refreshing hosting experience from the moment you sign up

For any queries, you may direct them at me by sending me a PM, or emailing me on [email protected]. If you prefer to speak to me over live messenger, then simply let me know your messenger details and I will be in touch shortly!

Alternatively you can contact our sales department at [email protected] (offsite support desk located at http://FastDesk.Net).

Thanks for looking
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

EDIT: Reposted on a newer topic.