Thumbs up Mblicences.com My experience with the new owner

Hello!

I bought one year ago a MB licence with a instalation package trought the mBlicence.com

All was dealt with a good manner and in a good and fast way.

on the time and because of personal problems i never went trought the use of the MB it self so stephen never really install it.

after one year and after i sow that MBlicence was sold i tought that my money was lost.

sme days ago i try to recieve all the information from modernbill (because i think now i need the details in order to make the MB live )

so I contated the support and i delt with the new onwer.

I must say that i was very suprised the way i was answer (prompt answers normaly took maximum 10 20 minutes, he was able to make all the information i need avaible and him self contacted the modernbill in order to get my details (login pass and key* files)

I mencioned that i pay and didnīt got the service (install MB) because on the time i couldnīt use and he prompt answer that we would keep the agrements and install it when i fell that is the time (need finish the 1st the web page )

So i am very delight about the way i was delt and i must tell that defenely wayne Is putting mb at his best level (i must also admit that stephen was also a great comunicator and make all the things in a correct manner and promptly)

Defenely i will recomended to use MBlicences, I will use them whenever i feel that they can give me a hand with any matter.

I will keep you guys post when i ask wayne o install the modernbill on is performance.

LC

Thanks for sharing.

It's great you didn't lost any money on it.