Fantastic opportunity in London: Online Marketing Specialist for UK2.net!
Online Marketing Specialist for www.UK2.net
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Email/Online marketing specialist. UK2 is UK’s largest privately owned web-host with a history back in the former millinium and more than 1 million domains sold. We are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to join our team of UK’s greatest.
The job is divided into two main areas of responsibility:
50% Email marketing:
The Online Marketing Specialist will plan and execute mass-market email campaigns and optimize the effectiveness of all email campaigns to our database of around 1 million individuals. The specialist is responsible for all e-mails created and deployed by the marketing department.
Primary Responsibilities: Ensure highest ROI on our email database by creating bespoke targeted campaigns and keeping focus on conversions.
Report on key e-mail metrics: deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and response rates.
50% General online marketing:
The work will include
• Managing PPC campaigns
• Managing SEO campaigns
• Managing on line advertising campaigns
• Managing Affiliate Marketing campaigns (both tradedoubler, and http://aff.uk2.net)
• Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
• Analysing and reporting on site performance
In addition you will have ongoing input into the strategy and development of strategic development of UK2.
You will work alongside other in house specialists and agencies and report to the Marketing Director of UK2.
• At least 12 months experience of running SEO and PPC campaigns
• Strong understanding of Usability, Human Computer Interaction, and Design Guidelines, and optimization of email design.
• List management. Message creation and management.
• Form and survey QA testing. A/B split and random group testing. • Dynamic content assembly. Trigger based email planning and implementation.
• Familiarity of email best practices including CAN SPAM compliance.
• A passion for on line marketing and enthusiasm for continuing professional development
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative working skills
• Personal organisation skills
• Permission to work in the UK (evidence required)
Good to have
• Experience with EmailVision
• Experience of Affiliate Marketing
• A Google Advertising Professional qualification
• An understanding of Web Analytics
• Experience in ecommerce
What can we offer?
• Good salary and benefits package incl. health/dental/pension/etc.
• Opportunity to work with a kickass team of marketers and techies in a relaxed but professional environment just by Canary Wharf.
• Very free hands, you are basically in charge of our own area.
• Funds to back up new ideas and campaigns
UK2 is very focused on creating the best possible working environment in which talented people can thrive and develop to the benefit of both themselves and the company. We like to say that we are:
• We are professional, trustworthy and ethical when dealing with customers, partners, investors and our organization in general
• We focus on performance - performance is rewarded, lack of performance means change of job
• We want our work environment to be casual and fun with a limited hierarchy
• We work together as a team – teams are key to assure innovation and effectiveness
• We are cost conscious - we can get by in a smart way without incurring the “corporate” cost levels
• We are led by a partnership that works together as a team
• We have lot of energy, and we restlessly pursue our objectives
Please contact me directly at ditlev(at)uk2.net. Incl. short cover+CV
MD, UK2net Limited.
Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net