European server needed

Hi everybody,

I am new here. I see that a lot of you have a very strong experience with servers and datacenter. I am now looking for a good provider in Europe. I have some requirements :
    • Datacenter in EUROPE
    • AMD Opteron / INTEL P4
    • 1GB RAM MINIMUM
    • 120 GB HDD MINIMUM
    • 3000 GB BANDWIDTH / or 10 MB/s unlimited or greater
    • Block of 8 IP minimum with MY OWN NAME
    • Fair price - 50 to 100 euros (~ 200 US dolars)
    Please if you match criteria post me some url ! Potential reward by paypal for good advices (if we like their services and sign-up with them).

Thanks !

I know www.leaseweb.com has good offers , with the amount of bandwith your looking for.
    Be aware though that european bandwith can be prety expensive. most deals over here come with a standard 500gb bandwith.

o and 100euro is only 120 usd.

Hello wazig,

Thank you for your proposition.

@ Leaseweb

Leaseweb, well I already contacted them. Basic offer are good, but when you look for some additional services you have got to pay a lot of extras.

@ USD/EUR

Yep! I didn't noticed by mistake, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by amnesys
    Leaseweb, well I already contacted them. Basic offer are good, but when you look for some additional services you have got to pay a lot of extras.
    What kind of extra services are you looking for? If you are looking for instant reboots, OS reloads, Reverse DNS and so on then it is included in the price at easyspeedy.

I have been very impressed with my server at www.easyspeedy.com (located in Denmark). Their 3010 package at 80€ seems to fit all your listed requirements.

Block of 8 IP minimum with MY OWN NAME
    I'm not sure about the IP block in your name, you would have to check but I have been very impressed with service from exportal.pl.
    They are based in Poland with servers located in Frankfurt, Germany.
    They are often found here in the dedicated server offers section.

Vectoral operates in Germany too, I've been using them on 2 boxes and even with the very low-end one I can max out my bw easily. Also on the other box I have with them I purchased 64 IP's in my own name with a one-time setup fee...

I don't think you can find what you want within your price range. For a cheap European dedicated server I recommend leaseweb:

http://www.leaseweb.com/index.php?p=dedipromo1