Hybrid View

I run a blog websiteNeed to generate income please help

i run
    blogstuff co uk it generates around 170 000 visitors a month with average 23 new registrations a month. were about to update the features and wish to ad advertising on to the site, can some1 tell me the best ways to generate income on this site any suggestions links or anything.

thanks so much

One model might be to display your ads on all user pages then charge a fee to upgrade their accounts (and remove the ads).

Have you looked at paid ad spots?

i havent no

no i havent really do u know where i can find this kind of stuff?
    its difficult really cus i dont really know what works and what doesnt so its hard.
    dont really want loads of income but if i can generate £1500 a month then that would be nice.

There are many scripts that you can run on your site to serve ads - check out http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Script...ent/index.html

"You don't want to earn loads but want to generate £1500 a month!" Methinks you need to go out and get a job You could build a site to bring in that much but you will find it hard going with the sort of site you're running, especially using a "free" model, and you will need to put a lot of time and effort into doing it.

You could try expanding and building other sites, you already have a traffic base which you can use to filter visitors to the other sites?

A lot of things take time to do, a lot of it is trial and error, trying different things till something works.
    Last edited by bluedreamer; 08-31-2006 at 04:18 PM.